• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COM manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
hey does anyone think that theyll make a chain of memories manga book or do you want to make one with me cuz i draw the pics like awesome so do you think so?

Josh

Silver Member
o i didnt no sorry i dont live in japan and did it release yet because when kh2 releases we will probubly be only on the like second kh manga.

Josh

Silver Member
o well they could be still editing it it takes time to write books and get on aim king

Josh

Silver Member
yeah its coming october 11th 2005 to america and hey hero do you want to join my clan and get all your friends to join.

Cloud57

I have all 4 volumes of KH (got em off of Ebay I am from the U.S. but they are in Japanese) so I am looking foward to the COM. Will COM be translated, I know KH will be released by Tokyo Pop in September or October so when is COM coming out?

Josh

Silver Member
i dont know but can you scan me some cool pictures from the third and 4th one.

Dark-Sora 50

I bet you a million pounds they won't come out in Europe. I bet my entire house, family and all my belongings (cept my holy PS2, GBA and KH COM and KHI!!!!) it won't. Oh well, you Yanks have fun.

Josh

Silver Member
o cool yeah theres also a picture on google if u look for kingdom hearts manga in images itll show goof,then sora on top of him ,then donald at top

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
hey kh2 sora im lookin to join a clan and also i was the one who first found out about the us kh manga and i had posed it months ago theres in fo on it on the tokyo pop web site

R

Rufas_Shinra

I must ask...did you make that animation?(in your sig) or not? and if not, who did? and did he design the cloud sprites himself? I saw that animation on KHtimes...

Josh

Silver Member
ah rufas stop spamming and yes i made them i make my own crappy alining moving animations now someone close this topic

Sorakeyblade1

Dark-Sora 50 said:
I bet you a million pounds they won't come out in Europe. I bet my entire house, family and all my belongings (cept my holy PS2, GBA and KH COM and KHI!!!!) it won't. Oh well, you Yanks have fun.

Dude, you can get the manga off of ebay or amazon and just wait a few days for it to ship. I mean i know people in europe are pissed that they don't have kh2 yet but i havent played it for 210 hours because my ps2 broke and my parents won't get me a new one...yet.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back