• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

COM on PS2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight power

If you ask me Com on ps2 would of been better , there would of been no cards , no 2d , sounds and all the stuff from kingdom hearts 1 i found com so easy what do you think?

Eliefinis

Cards play an important part of the story as well as the battle system. Then CoM would have been an entirely different game.

R

rpgprincess3

Square-Enix wanted to reach out to more people with the GBA, plus they already was working on KHII for the ps2.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I only played it at one of my neighbors and the intro with the unknown and stuff was so long, that i didn't really play it, exacly, cause i had to go home in a few minutes.

Darth Avarous

I do not like card based battle systems. It seems like more and more good games have sequels made that are card based and they SUCK. They did it to Phantasy Star Online. CoM was ok though. I just beat it again and it gets better every time. Practice makes perfect.

C

CEDELAS

if u live in japan or australasia there is a thing called a converter where u can convert hand
held games to ps2 games it adds a 3dish like thing and its much easier and multiplayer is so fun mickey vs ansem any-one lol

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
My openion is that if they were going to make a khtype game on a nintendo system thay should made 1 for the gamecube or ds not the gba.And yes the game was very easy.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
God you people will never stop Bitchin about a KH game being on GBA. Get over it whats done iis done. Theres no point for it to be or ever be a PS2 game, if they did there would be no point to KH2 and would have taken just as long to complete. Besides COM story is to short to be a PS2 game

Twilight power

Why dont you shut the hell up and take your anger out on another thread as far as iv seen there is only one thread about this so if you dont have anything decent to say then dont say it and it could of been made longer

H

heartwarrior

even if it was on ps2 there still wouldve been cards its the whole attack system AND I HATE CARDS. but i wish there was no cards then that game wouldve ROCKED.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Twilight power said:
Why dont you shut the hell up and take your anger out on another thread as far as iv seen there is only one thread about this so if you dont have anything decent to say then dont say it and it could of been made longer

Why dont YOU shut the hell up!He was just proving his point which I agree with!

H

heartwarrior

why would i want to shut the hell up? its my mouth...

Twilight power

tiamod said:
Why dont YOU shut the hell up!He was just proving his point which I agree with!

Dude you cant make me shut up and I couldnt care less if you agree with it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back