• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(COM Spoiler) Riku Replica Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

Ok i just thought of this. I think that Organization XIII was trying at some pint to fuse together a Nobody and a Heartless. This is because when a person falls into darkness they split into a nobody and a heartless. i think this failed at first because once they fused them back, it was still a person consumed by darkness, so they immediatley changed into a heartless again.
The only exception was Riku. he was overpowered by the darkness, but he didn't become a heartless. That was why they needed his power to do the fusion. Once they had a sample of Riku's energy, they were able to use it in the process of the combination, so that the result would be able to controll the darkness, and the result was the Riku Replica.
Also I think that when he killed Zexion, he absorbed him to become more powerful, but this upset the balance between heartless and nobody, which when he died he seemed to fade into nothingness like a nobody. I think that means that Zexion, being exposed to the hearts energies, may have returned to kingdom hearts, even though he is just a nobody, this may have had untold effects on him, which could explain how it is said he his not dead, but "fallen into ruin."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back