• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Yeah, the smartest thing would be to rent it first. I love the game, its great, one of the best GBA games I have played. The card system wasn't as bad as many people said, but it wasn't great either. I say rent it, but it is worth buying I guarentee. It's great. It wouldnt be nesessary to play for KH2, but it would help, as Nomura stated. So I suggest buying it for a little back up on KH2.

Night Shadow

in retrospect, i should have rented it off of gamefly, i didnt much care for it but i liked the story, so idrent then maybe buy

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i didn't have to rent it i got it because it looked like a nice game so i asked my mom to buy it for christmas the first time i heard about it before the commercial was on disneychannel and there games coming out!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yyeah i would suggest u rent it and if u are good u might beat it in that time period lol but yeah anyways. rent it and see if u like it but buying it is good too since it is a very good game and is a really good buy.

Selya Angel

Only the get the story,I personally like you to try other games...xD
You just need to know the storyline and everything else that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back