• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Combining KHFM and KH2FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

I realize that they are coming out with the newest combination game, but I feel like they aren't taking it far enough. Yeah, we get KHFM and the story lines that lie in between that and KH2, but how bad-ass would it be if they included KH2FM+ as a finisher? Talk about a GAME!!!! I'm looking forward to this next installment, but summing up all the pre-KH3 games into one massive ass-kicker would be where it's at. There are larger games out there (i.e. most in-depth RPG's). What do you guys think? Really excited to hear your thoughts!!!

Roland

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's nice, but including 7 titles in one is kind of a stretch. Reason why KH2FM will be coming in a later remaster.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura has pretty much confirmed there will be a 2.5 collection because it would be "unnatural" not to. Of course we're getting KH2FM, just not in 1.5 HD ReMIX.

---In any case, does putting “1.5” in the title mean there will be a “2.5”?

Nomura: If there wasn’t a “2.5” after this, it would be pretty unnatural (laughs).

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I cant wait for 2.5. As many flaws as that game has, i still love kh2. And we finally get to experiance all of the extra cutscenes, gamplay additions and new bossfights that the final mix had

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I cant wait for 2.5. As many flaws as that game has, i still love kh2. And we finally get to experiance all of the extra cutscenes, gamplay additions and new bossfights that the final mix had

It'll definitely be a lot better with the Final Mix content included because of critical mode/Cavern of Remembrance/etc. Those changes were pretty drastic that perhaps a lot of people's opinions can change about the second main game. I prefer KH over KHII because it felt like something was lacking or missing but once KHIIFM comes out in 2.5, they can be much better games.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It'll definitely be a lot better with the Final Mix content included because of critical mode/Cavern of Remembrance/etc. Those changes were pretty drastic that perhaps a lot of people's opinions can change about the second main game. I prefer KH over KHII because it felt like something was lacking or missing but once KHIIFM comes out in 2.5, they can be much better games.
Call me crazy, but i prefer kh2 over kh1. Idk, i just liked the story better (i still love kh1 though). Kh2 fm seemed like the game kh2 should have been for many fans. Its great that they're finally getting their wish without having to import the game for japan

SeekerofLight

Call me crazy, but i prefer kh2 over kh1. Idk, i just liked the story better (i still love kh1 though). Kh2 fm seemed like the game kh2 should have been for many fans. Its great that they're finally getting their wish without having to import the game for japan

I'm with you on that one. I still have so many great memories of working my way through Proud Mode on KH2 and loving every second. KH2 still ranks as one of my favorites of all time.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I imported KH2FMand even though the hd collections are coming out, not once do I regret it. It really renewed my love for KH2 with all the extras.

wii.red24

I thought that it would have been cool had SE included a theater mode in KH 1.5 HD Remix so you could go back and watch all the cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts 1 FM and Re COM. I think Square missed out on an oppurtunity there but oh well I'm sure they have their reasons.

Edit :
I imported KH2FMand even though the hd collections are coming out, not once do I regret it. It really renewed my love for KH2 with all the extras.

Yeah Kingdom Hearts II FM kicks ass I still play it quite a bit all the extras are nice and the extra boss fights are cool plus I got lucky enough to get the English patch for it. Also the fact that your able to go back and battle all the organization members i.e data battles is awesome XD Man I could go on all day about this game but its one of those games that is a must have if you're a KH Fan

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol I'm too lazy to get the English patch despite it being really easy. I just mainly got the games because I wanted to get them (the Final Mixes I mean) before the HD collection comes out for my collection ^_^ It's hard going through it in just Japanese but I still know what they are talking about haha xD

Mr Yippie

I'm interested in what will be coming with 2FM more than 2FM itself

re:Coded? BBS remaster? BBS cutscene only? that one may make people cry

I wouldn't mind KH2FM, BBSFM and a Coded movie

Mr Yippie

Bbsfm is a given. The way that sonys PSP was designed makes it about as easy to port as PS2.

oh i didnt know that

so that means 2FM, BBSFM and probably a Coded movie

or maybe they can make a console version of KH3D? Considering it IS 2.5, and 3D is pretty much the 2.5 game of the series

probably too much work though

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well, they've done HD versions of popular PSP games before, so it can't be that hard. Also, it makes sense from a commercial standpoint that Sony would take such measures as to ensure a smooth transition in case it's decided. Just like how they support similar file formats and themes and the XMB design.

As for 3d, that'll be harder to port because of the bottom screen functions primarily. I don't think they're actually gonna port that game, but they'll have the cutscenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back