• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comic Con 2009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

So, i have some questions. My brother was telling me about a Comic Con in i think february 2009. I wanted to know if anyone had info about it, about what u do at cons. 'Cuz i really wanted to go to one dressed in my Kairi outfit. Can someone help me?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
It's in July.

Not February.

Comic Con takes place in several states though out the year. My Comic Con is in August.

San Deigo Comic Con is indeed in July. Hopefully I'll be working for Upper Deck at that event next year.

kairiismyBFFL said:
Really? 'Cuz i'd be freezing my my Kairi costume in February. Where is the one u were talking about. My brother told me it was some place in NYC.

As far as i know The only Comic Con i know of coming up soon is Comic Con New York.

If you live in New York here is the website where you can get more information

New York Comic Con - February 6-8, 2009

marine47

buddy of mine is going, or went. never been there myself, not gonna lie, i have no advice here.

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
That's okay... i was also learned there is AnimeNext in NJ... I heard it from Oathy. It thought it would be cool to see her at a con so i asked her if she was going to Comic Con, but she told me about AnimeNext...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back