• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coming Back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WHat do you think about Xion coming back

• I think she will come back and im happy! she was the best part of Days

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Unfortunately, i dont like xion, but i think she's coming back

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Xion isn't coming back, and frankly, i couldn't care less

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • Xion isn't coming back, which is sad because i like her

Votes: 19 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I want her to be remembered. Not come back.

I have no objection to that. I'd much rather Eraqus and Xion stay dead, even if the earlier has a heart and it's in Terranort. Then again.. Xion replaces Kairi? .. lolol j/k.. but seriously, I'd have no problems if Namine or Xion replaced Kairi and she just umm.. vanished.. (I don't exactly hate Kairi though. I just like the other two better.)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I hope she is done :( She served her small purpose and thats not who "them" is anyways....im pretty sure based off what I have heard that it is Ven inside sora

In coded they showed who the tormented souls are CODED SPOILERS
Xion, Axel, Roxas...Terra, Aqua, Ven...even though I think Axel should just stop coming back they're playing the man out and Xion is just not right for an outside of Days plot.

Narveid

Even though I like Xion, I'd say let everyone remember her instead of bringing her back ... Bringing her back physically wouldn't be logical really o_O "Hi Sora! Could you go back to sleep so we could bring out your memories to create a person who willingly went back to you? Awesome! Thanks!"

Birnax

I hope she doesn't. She served her purpose.It would be dumb to bring her back.

Allister Rose

French Lover
there would definitely be no point bringing her back. plus nomura said he most likely wont bring her back.

if she does ever come back, she'll need to killed or fuse back in to sora

Cherryjuice

I hope she doesn't come back and I'm convinced that she won't.
It would be completly pointless and another of Nomuras fanservice attack on the fandom.

Please let her be gone for good. lettuce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back