• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Command Board

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinysPromise

I only go to the Command Board if I need an easy way out on leveling up commands. It's okay to play, but I prefer Mario Party's for the fun. Haha yea Captain Dark gets so annoying...I was near close to winning - lasted up to second place tho. >:0

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
On the secret board it sucks because if you land on a bonus panel to get keyblade glider, you usually end up getting Captain Dark/ Justice. But yeah, Captain Dark is the only reason I hate about Command board.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The first roll i ever did on the command board , I landed on a space that made Captain Dark follow me around and steal cp, and after a couple turns i was at negative 1000. I haven't played it since

Do you know if you get Captain Dark you get his D-link?

EDIT: Crap I double posted.

Ralz

The Command Board is a very loose thing. Sometimes it will be really nice to you, and sometimes it will destroy you utterly and without mercy. For example, playing on the Deep Space board, literally within two turns, Gantu landed on Captain Dark, got put in the negatives for four or so rounds, and by the time he adequately recovered, I had about 9000 GP, barely short of the goal. Other times, Pooh will somehow play the luckiest game I've ever seen in my life by not only landing on Hunny Hunt spaces, and ALWAYS getting the 500 bonus each time, but also rolling high numbers and avoiding all of my spaces.

I only ever play the Command Board for the Mirage Arena and for item collection. As a mini-game itself, its kinda boring. The voices get irritating in time, playing through a half-hour match just to get own'd at the end is super aggrevating, and the game can be cheaped to extremes. (Spamming Two Dice FTW.)

If this minigame HAS to return, the least Nomura could do is take out CPU turns. We really don't need to see automated decisions. And kill Captain Douche.

Last edited:

Absent axel

Command Board was the best fun I had in my life, the excitement on levelling up a command with an ability was thrilling.

It all became obselete when you go to keyblade graveyard, have a spare empty deck and insert commands for melding one command and level up abilities as well. I was fortunate enough to have lots of Munny and Megaflares to level up :D

MekaX

Ikr but i got a salution use Captain Dork on you oppentents and make them lose points :D happy to help. ^^

Crystal

Silver Member
Agree! Heh I really like the command board as well, but whenever he shows up, he kind of screws up my plans. =/

D: If Captain Dark appear and follow you, you will keep on losing points wherever you go D:

Tsuna

Yeah when I get Captain Dark I usually try to make him follow the other characters (or make Captain Justice follow me when another character has him).

Captain Dark usually helps me win more then lose lol

Personally I really like the Command Board Game. The only thing I don't is the Skull Board, but besides that the other boards are fun.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it's a rather fun mini game but it would have been better if you didn't have to play it to unlock the later arenamatches

Megavoltage

Awards
I hated command board at first but it grew on me after a few games.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I <3 the command board.
Though I get to the bizarre situation in which I get to like the 2nd, 3rd world with stuff like Zero Graviga, Magnega and Curaga xD;;;
Could be other stuff depending on what I buy from the opponents.

The hardest I find to be the first couple of rounds, that's when I still have too many un-leveled commands. But after a round or two I both have them leveled up as well as a bunch of useless commands (CONFUSED *shakes fist*) so I start using hands and killing the opposition xD;

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I liked but the computer characters cheated a lot.

I am mainly talking about tigger.

1+1=FISHXD

i straight out hated it made me so mad im about win then bam they come back and beat me >:/played it so many times only one like one game

Crystal

Silver Member
But if other player get into Captain Dark, they will lure it to you too...which is pretty annoying

Oh true D:
Captain Dark can even makes your point goes down to negative point .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back