• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Command Meld Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
So, I have a bit of a problem with the Command Melding that I can't seem to find mentioned anywhere else.

I'm trying to meld Renewal Block for Terra (and later Ven) and I already have two Esuna and a Block, but for some reason, I can't select either of them. I figured maybe I had to do Esuna first, but I can't select it OR Block for Slot 1 or 2.

And seeing as you can't level up an Esuna, that's not the issue. And I've had Block forever, so that isn't it. So...yeah, I'm confused. Help?

sdr08

it means that character cant use it, try it with ven or aqua.

Greekguy7

You need a spare block. You need two of each movement command for melding

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
@sdr08: That doesn't make sense. One, I can't even put a single command in there, so how does it know what I'm trying to do, and two, the command is for Terra and Ven, so your statement makes even less sense.

@Greekguy7: I thought that, and bought a second Esuna, but neither work. Either way, that's also incorrect, because I've melded stuff that needed a Fire with only one Fire available before.

Gram

Banned
Awards
he means you need two ACTION (i.e. block) commands to meld one.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Literally "Block"? Because I have Block and...er...some other Block...but I'll try with just one.
no you need one block to meld thats all it just wont let you meld a action command unless you have two in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back