• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Command Style Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris211

My favorite is fever pitch, sounds like someones about to go crazy
I just don't like the name..reminds me too much of that movie that I've never watched all of it because it seemed stupid. Guess its just bad blood. If Ice Blast is truly changed to Frozen Fortune i'll be upset..Like someone said before they should've picked something like Brain Freeze idk.

@Sign, yeah it makes sense but the name Air Rider seems a lot better than Sky Climber, especially since your riding your keyblade in the air >_<

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I just don't like the name..reminds me too much of that movie that I've never watched all of it because it seemed stupid. Guess its just bad blood. If Ice Blast is truly changed to Frozen Fortune i'll be upset..Like someone said before they should've picked something like Brain Freeze idk.

I don't really like either of them, but if I had to choose I would go with Frozen Fortune, merely because Ice Blast is like the most generic thing someone could think of and should be rivaled with Ice Beam...thats why I don't really like it...why not have Fire Blast and Air Hits, and stuff like that. Thats why at least Frozen Fortune kind of rolls off the tounge...but I think something better could have been thought of.

Chris211

I don't really like either of them, but if I had to choose I would go with Frozen Fortune, merely because Ice Blast is like the most generic thing someone could think of and should be rivaled with Ice Beam...thats why I don't really like it...why not have Fire Blast and Air Hits, and stuff like that. Thats why at least Frozen Fortune kind of rolls off the tounge...but I think something better could have been thought of.
Mhm..I suppose coming up with an actual good name for an icecream related command style would probably be difficult, nothing good comes to mind for me

kupo1121

Awards
Mhm..I suppose coming up with an actual good name for an icecream related command style would probably be difficult, nothing good comes to mind for me

Brain Freeze wasn't bad...and they could probably come up with something, Ice Blast just one again sounds too generic...and when it comes to ice cream, there are too many chances to go wrong (i.e. Soft Serve, Sherbert, etc.) so things relating to ice cream aren't that good besides Brain Freeze.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Freezy Freeze?
Wow, that is hard

kupo1121

Awards
Freezy Freeze?
Wow, that is hard

I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not, but going back to what I said, making one realting to Ice Cream is hard because there are too many chances to go wrong, great example is Freezy Freeze, I don't like that at all if that was the name, maybe it's just me, but that is a perfect example of where it can go wrong.

Chris211

I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not, but going back to what I said, making one realting to Ice Cream is hard because there are too many chances to go wrong, great example is Freezy Freeze, I don't like that at all if that was the name, maybe it's just me, but that is a perfect example of where it can go wrong.
Haha yes most definitely...freezy freeze sounds so childish and immature, there has to be a better way to incorporate it and make it relative. Better luck next time Nobodiesguard?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I wan't being sarcastic, that was an honest try on my part
You've hurt my feelings
Wounded, even

Chris211

I wan't being sarcastic, that was an honest try on my part
You've hurt my feelings
Wounded, even
Oops sorry :(. Freezy Freeze just sounds so plain and repetitive..Its hard to even think of one that you can differentiate between "Ice blast" and "Diamond Dust" so it'd be a bit confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back