• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

commercials

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, I was late to the games. Only really played them about a year ago, though I had KH1 since about '06. But I do remember seeing a commercial on the old WB while watching a cartoon years ago for CoM of all things. I even remember the song and thinking it sounded incredibly dumb. *chagrin* Glad I changed my mind. :D But I don't watch much TV, so I don't really look for commercials or anything. I'm sure they will make some commercials eventually. And it is 18 days away from being released. :D Can't wait!

angelbabe74006

I saw KH and KHII commercials all of the time...that was back in the day...but I never saw a COM commercial.

D= They're being mean and not telling us anything. Oh well, I've got mine pre-ordered already so I shouldn't be complaining.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Ugh, lucky. I keep forgetting to tell my mom that it would be wise to pre-order it, but my memory sucks. :D

They're being completely mean. I mean, the release date is 18 days away, so you'd think there'd be more about it. Plus, this is for all of the KH fans that didn't even know that CoM existed, though, if they didn't, they are not true fans. But you'd think that there would be more news about the voice actors...

angelbabe74006

I knooooooow. I know a few people that say they like KH and they're like "CoM what?"
It's been almost a month since Prince was announced for Vexy. They should give us another now. >.<

EDIT: I do searches every day trying to find something, but it's always a dry run. T____T

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

Website
I'm practically panting like a dog to find out Zexion's voice. I don't care who the voice actor is, 'cause I won't know them anyway, but I've got definite ideas for his voice and I'm just pratically salivating wanting to find out. I MUST KNOW. Grr... and I still won't get to play it till after X-mas. God, I'm gonna be jumpy till I get to play it.

Kichigai

I haven't done any recent magazine checking. I get all of the adds I need from the internet alone. So, all the advertising I've seen for Re:CoM was way back when Japan first got Final Mix+. I'm just going to assume that they're putting off showing commercials for it until right before the game comes out. I figure most of the people who would really want the game already know about it thanks to websites like this one.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yeah, advertising will have a chance at coming out. I don't think I ever saw a KH2 commercial until the morning it came out so we may have to wait a little bit (I mean, FFAC I saw commercials for, but I think I only saw them twice and that was it, but that was movie). Hopefully if they release a commerical, it's good.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I've seen commercial for all 3 of kh game at least more then once before the game came out, but then I seen a commercial for the new Spyro game couple a days ago and the game came out I think 2 weeks ago (I think).

A

Azrael

Whats with Square and advertising? Other games get commercials nearly a month before they are released, but Re:CoM hasn't had any advertising and it is only about 25 days till it is released and no commercials, not even an ad in a magazene. Days got an ad in nintendo power more than a year ago. but still nothing for Re:CoM. i would have thought they would want to advertise in places besides the internet so that people would buy it for christmas or pre order it. what do ya'll think?

I am feeling the exact same way.

We need a RE:CoM TV ad (excluding a mention by Disney's 411)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'm positive that in my next Alternative Press Magazine, or Game Informer, it'll be mentioned.

Cuz liek... a year ago, AP talked about a Sora Action Figure. <3

I think they mean it being advertised on TV. Re: CoM TV commercials.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Well..
Advertisement in general, I haven't seen it anywhere.

I don't even remember seeing commercials for KH2 on tv.

Haven't seen any for Re:CoM yet, but my TV's at my brother's so I won't for a while. There was definitely a commercial for KH1, CoM, and KH2, cuz I saw them all and they're on YouTube (along with the demos, which are fun too).

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I saw the one for Re:CoM, I remember.
Cuz I was like "Dammit, I don't have a GBA..."

But maybe, when we get closer to the release date (despite there being only 19 days left to wait) they'll start playing them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back