• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

commercials

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked_schemer

Whats with Square and advertising? Other games get commercials nearly a month before they are released, but Re:CoM hasn't had any advertising and it is only about 25 days till it is released and no commercials, not even an ad in a magazene. Days got an ad in nintendo power more than a year ago. but still nothing for Re:CoM. i would have thought they would want to advertise in places besides the internet so that people would buy it for christmas or pre order it. what do ya'll think?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I doubt that they won't advertise, people who didn't buy the GBA version of CoM is the reason WHY RE:CoM is getting released, so it'll get advertised eventually. The trailer is still saying "Coming soon" on the site, I check everyday, so that'll probably pop up on T.V. somewhere.

Malevolence

Raw Life
We'll I'm sure there still putting the finishing touches on the game and I think the voice acting is done too..we'll I think it should be by now. Anyway I'm sure they will have commercials up soon, look on G4.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Remember that advertising does not always happen before the game is released. Something commersials are put out a couple days before the release and played until a couple monts after. So I would expect one soon.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
If they do advertise I hope they will put effort into it.
Or else it would be MP3: Corruption all over again =\

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Ya' know? I never rememberin ever seeing advertising for kingdom hearts...

I found out about it on G4tv.com

Muse

you look atrocious
I've only seen a commercial for each of the games, like, once. And that was it.

- 1 time for KH and I just thought that was the coolest thing ever except I thought Riku was a girl. (Don't ask how. I realize how silly this is now.)

- 1 time for COM in a Disney Adventures magazine. =P Once again, thought it was cool, but didn't see any other advertising for it afterwards.

- And one time for KHII. I think on G4. Lol. That's how I got my Tales of Legendia game. =D

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Erm.. no offense, but this is just a Captain Obvious move. We've had three games, we won't have many trailers..

Seems to me that CoM's commercials were actually kinda close to KHII's, but I'm probably remembering wrong.

Either way, seems like there's practically gonna be an explosion of them over the next year or two, between all four games. (Unless they get pushed back indefinitely the way KHII did. Which will probably happen, let's be realistic.)

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Whats with Square and advertising? Other games get commercials nearly a month before they are released, but Re:CoM hasn't had any advertising and it is only about 25 days till it is released and no commercials, not even an ad in a magazene. Days got an ad in nintendo power more than a year ago. but still nothing for Re:CoM. i would have thought they would want to advertise in places besides the internet so that people would buy it for christmas or pre order it. what do ya'll think?
dude, actually there is 18 more days till it is released

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i dont get you guys, iv never even seen ANY KH commercials on tv EVER! the only one iv watched are the ones on youtube.
i found about kh1 cuz my sister got it for her birthday but she never payed much attentions to it so i played it, then she got tired of me always playing it so she let her friend borrow it forever.:X
so on youtube i searched for KH stuff, and whalla! khTWO baybay! i forgot how i learned about COM, probably youtube but eh iuno.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
i dont get you guys, iv never even seen ANY KH commercials on tv EVER! the only one iv watched are the ones on youtube.
i found about kh1 cuz my sister got it for her birthday but she never payed much attentions to it so i played it, then she got tired of me always playing it so she let her friend borrow it forever.:X
so on youtube i searched for KH stuff, and whalla! khTWO baybay! i forgot how i learned about COM, probably youtube but eh iuno.

Well, there's your problem; late to the game. It was seeing the KH1 commercial on Toonami that got me into it, and then KH2 was being such a tease that the commercial for CoM was riveting as well (and was in part responsible for me rolling my eyes, sighing, and coughing up the dough for a KH1 clone with extras), and then KH2's was lovely and engrossing (and somehow not dimmed by the fact that I already owned the game by the time I saw it).

TrinityxLimit

I saw the commercials for all three games. The COM one was nice, and had the original version of Simple and Clean playing. Thats what got me hooked on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back