• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comparing Ven and Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

griever

Ok, so I noticed something that may or may not have already been brought up, but that interests me greatly.

Ven had (at the time I'm speaking of) a heart of pure light.
Kairi has a heart of pure light.

Ven lost his heart.
Kairi lost her heart.

Ven's heart was kept in Sora's body.
Kairi's heart was kept in Sora's body.

Kairi's body persisted with no heart.
Ven's body persisted with no heart.

(The important part)

Kairi produced an anomolous Nobody.
Ven ????????????????????????????????

Do you think there's any chance that Ven's nobody will show up in KHIII/KH3D with similar attributes to Namine?

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Kairi's Nobody, Namine didnt appear until her heart was released from Sora, Ven lost his Heart but not to darkness, which is why neither a nobody or heartless was created, now if Ven's heart was realesed from soras then maybe a Nobody might be formed

*note: Kairi & Soras hearts were released when he stabbed himself with the keyblade in kh1 but Ven's heart persisted & stayed with the Nobody TRoxas which is why he looks identical to Ven.

griever

Do we know that Namine was created when Kairi's heart was released from Sora's? I haven't read or heard that anywhere before, when was that revealed?

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Do we know that Namine was created when Kairi's heart was released from Sora's? I haven't read or heard that anywhere before, when was that revealed?

Yeah, we do. It's stated directly in Secret Ansem Report 10:

I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believer that Namine was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

As for Ven, I think it's pretty easy to figure out that his heart never actually left Sora's body. It's been made pretty clear that Roxas has it (hence his looks, and his ability to feel true emotions), and there's no reason to think it left and then came back.

griever

Thanks for the namine fact, was very useful. And yeah, that makes sense about Ven, but I expect there's probably still a chance he could have a nobody result from having his heart leave Sora's, though at this point I'm doubtful.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Also, Ven's body is sort of lying there in CO, so there can't be a Nobody. There is lack of a reason for him to just wake up and start moving around, and even then it wouldn't be because he was a Nobody.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Also, Ven's body is sort of lying there in CO, so there can't be a Nobody. There is lack of a reason for him to just wake up and start moving around, and even then it wouldn't be because he was a Nobody.

Well, Kairi's body wasn't used for Namine, even though Namine is technically her Nobody. So a Nobody doesn't necessarily need to use their Somebody's body, although such a situation is obviously a rare and special case.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Well, Kairi's body wasn't used for Namine, even though Namine is technically her Nobody. So a Nobody doesn't necessarily need to use their Somebody's body, although such a situation is obviously a rare and special case.

Thats why this is such a difficult subject to discuss so rarly is an anime/videogame/manga main character or the events sorrounding him or her the norm, its always a special case, & because of the fact that we hardly ever see the events that turn others in this series to heartless/nobodies its hard to say (though their was this 1 scene in KH1 where Sora ran up on some dude in Traverse Town & he was attacked by a heartless & transformed before our eyes)

CreativeGenius13

Yeah, we do. It's stated directly in Secret Ansem Report 10:

I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believer that Namine was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.

As for Ven, I think it's pretty easy to figure out that his heart never actually left Sora's body. It's been made pretty clear that Roxas has it (hence his looks, and his ability to feel true emotions), and there's no reason to think it left and then came back.

Technicaly, That could be incorrect. AtW has been wrong before.

Ven had (at the time I'm speaking of) a heart of pure light.
Kairi has a heart of pure light.

Ven lost his heart.
Kairi lost her heart.

Ven's heart was kept in Sora's body.
Kairi's heart was kept in Sora's body.

Kairi's body persisted with no heart.
Ven's body persisted with no heart.

(The important part)

Kairi produced Namine .
Ven produced Vanitas.

Namine isn't truly a nobody they call her that because they dont know what she is exactly. I myself believe that Namine is the opposed of Vanitas a being of pure light...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back