• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

comparision between neverland and POTC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraandkairirox

Destiny Islands... originally from Hollow Bastion
in the kh, neverland is located around water b/c the ship is where most the playing is held. im assuming that pirates of teh carribean is something like neverland b/c the location (ship/ocean) and in neverland, peter pan is trying to find wendy. in P.O.T.C. jack is trying to find that grl! *cant figure out her name, i forget*
i have no idea if this means anything, im juss thinking that maybe nverland and P.O.T.C. have soem similaritlies...

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Re: comparision between neverland and pirates of the carrib

p.o.t.c. is on land and sea theres a pic where u fighting in a cave the worlds are bigger so hopefully we can explore more in peter pans level

Fallen_Angel_X

Thats a good guess, but i dont think that the P.O.T.C. "Level" would only be confined to a ship. If so i know alot of people that would be disapointed

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt

^^^ hahaha i was gonna say to fallen angel something but i couldnt help but laugh but he/she is new

MasterofMemories

The P.O.T.C world will probably take place in Port Royal, on the Black Pearl, and on the island shaped like a skull with crossbones behind it. ( Illa de Muerta ) Obviously, the boss at the end will be Barbosa.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
maybe in kingdom hearts 2 in the pirates of the caribbean world you could drive the ship. that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back