• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

complains!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the keywielder

why are people complaining that they beat kingdom hearts 2 too early. They are the ones who rush though the game without trying to level up to 99,complete jiminy crickets 100%,level up all drive forms,or complete 100% of all side quest and challenges.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Because they're mad at themselves for beating it too fast and not taking time to enjoy it, and now they want to complain so that they don't ahve to think about how they shouldn't have rushed it, most likely =\

BULLETPROOF

i am going to play on proud mode, do all the sidequests i can, level up to lvl 70 or 80 and level the drive forms alot

sora5923

hey soraxoblivion im in space paranoids to anyways yeah im kinda just goin gthrough it right now and then ill play on proud mode and unlcok everything because i forgot to grab the ultima recipe on standard mode lol

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
Im planning on beating the game once i reach lvl 100 , but Im worried of not haveing a challang agains the las boss. Oh by the way can any1 tell me how far im in the game i just beat those thousands of heartless. I just want to know if im close to the end or not.

chasingdusk

I almost feel like there should be a thread with the title: What are you doing to restrain yourself from KH2?
That is, if you're playing on standard mode and feel like the game is going by way too fast. And it's not an option to start all over again on proud because the storyline is too addicting.

E

Eclipse

kingcloudff7 said:
Im planning on beating the game once i reach lvl 100 , but Im worried of not haveing a challang agains the las boss. Oh by the way can any1 tell me how far im in the game i just beat those thousands of heartless. I just want to know if im close to the end or not.

right after your second visit to space paranoids, after you meet mickey, you will see the 1000 heartless battle, and that will mark you about halfway through the game ^_^

Dark Blade75

People already beat it lol? Goodness, take some time to train up. I actually go to the levels and train rather then rush through and defeat the bosses by the skin of my teeth. For example I just defeated one of the Org. members and I found it VERY difficult seeing as I died 5 times before finaly completing it =\. I'm going to go train on some other levels now (Y)

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
i'm tak'n it slow, watching all the sceens, and trying to level up everytime a heartless appers. do that and you'll beat the game with good thoughts and memories. then play it again, and kick sum more booty.

Sora: I'm searching too.

Cloud: For your light? Don't lose sight of it.

keybaldemasterme

actually...i beat the game....:( i`m sooo sad i did it too! i gotta start over! and i didn`t rush either! i just play it 6 hours a day or something...oohh i should feel moer glad but i`m not! rawr!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
the keywielder said:
why are people complaining that they beat kingdom hearts 2 too early. They are the ones who rush though the game without trying to level up to 99,complete jiminy crickets 100%,level up all drive forms,or complete 100% of all side quest and challenges.

the problem is that they stroy is to short, getting everything is another story completely.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
.:kao-chan:. said:
I think we should all just be happy we saw the conclusion (or will see)

I havent beat it but im at the end. im going to complete the side quests like one should....besides then id get the secret ending :D

the problem is that this "conclusion" leaves more questions than answers.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
the keywielder said:

It IS too short. Im not completing all those sidequests, complete Jiminy's journal and get 99 Level cause if I do, there will be no replay value. I wanna do all those stuff the second or third time I play through the game or it'll get boring. So I just went through the story and it was a lot shorter than the first game. I expected to be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back