• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complete collection of Birth by Sleep cutscenes. High quality / downloadable.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
Hey, as the title says, I've recorded and uploaded each of the 287 scenes from Birth by Sleep. Each of these can be seen on YouTube, or downloaded from MediaFire. Thanks to gold_panner for translating the cutscene names. It'd be difficult to link to each scene separately, so, here's a video archive where you can view each scene:

KH13.com - Birth by Sleep, Japanese cutscenes

If you notice a problem with any of the scenes, let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. Also, if you reupload or use these scenes anywhere, could you link back to KH13.com ? Thanks.

Last edited:

SuperSailorEarth

My Good Sir, you are THE shiz. I look forward to this being done with the English version too...? :) They look pretty

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Im well aware of that channel, Have seen all the videos

I wanted to see High qulity videos that the OP was talking about. Thinking they were subbed I was mislead.

Key

Exile
Awards
Im well aware of that channel, Have seen all the videos

I wanted to see High qulity videos that the OP was talking about. Thinking they were subbed I was mislead.

You weren't misled, it doesn't say anywhere on there that the videos were subbed. :/

BTW, THANKS!! i've been waiting for these <3

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh finally i can watching everything ^^
well time for me to start downloading......slow pc so this is gonna be hell T.T

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
How many different cut-scenes are there? I noticed a fair portion were the same scene, just in a different perspective. Even if a fair portion are the same scene, that's still hell of a lot of cutscenes for a handheld game. Even if they didn't put BBS on the PS3 (despite practically being KH0), I have to hand it to them. BBS seems to have been done much better than Days. Are these going to get translated or are Strawberry Milk's translations going to have to suffice?

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
How many different cut-scenes are there? I noticed a fair portion were the same scene, just in a different perspective. Even if a fair portion are the same scene, that's still hell of a lot of cutscenes for a handheld game. Even if they didn't put BBS on the PS3 (despite practically being KH0), I have to hand it to them. BBS seems to have been done much better than Days. Are these going to get translated or are Strawberry Milk's translations going to have to suffice?

Well, there's 287 scenes total. However, about 12-15 scenes are included in all three scenarios. So there's at least 250 or so unique scenes. We may release subtitled versions of each scene if we get enough interest.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I wonder how many more or less scenes there will be in the American version of BBS. Didn't they say were tweaking things such as that and the difficulty of some bosses? (in order to make them harder.. for once.. please let that part be true.. Critical mode ftw!)

αsiя

space coke
I wonder how many more or less scenes there will be in the American version of BBS. Didn't they say were tweaking things such as that and the difficulty of some bosses? (in order to make them harder.. for once.. please let that part be true.. Critical mode ftw!)

they only said bosses

TigerLilly

if reps still existed id definitely give you some. this rocks! but i dont wanna watch too many and spoil it :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back