• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Completely Localized Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With only a few days left until the release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- many fans are looking forward to playing their favourite games on next-gen consoles. One of the most anticipated features is the additions of Trophies, which are compulsory for all Sony games. Earlier in the year we were able to get a look into the trophies that can be obtained when playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and watching the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Cinematic Cutscene compilation.

Thanks to Youtuber EmiruHD, we were able to compile the translated titles of the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix trophies! For those who would rather be surprised by the trophies in the game, we suggest you turn away now. For the rest of you, please read on!

KINGDOM HEARTS Master Obtained all trophies Platinum
Proud Player Clear Final Mix on Proud Gold 
Final Mix Master Clear Final Mix Silver 
Novice Player Clear Final Mix on Beginner Bronze
Unchanging Armor Clear the game without changing equipment Silver 
Undefeated Cleared game without using a continue Silver
Speedster Defeat the World of Chaos in the End of the World within 15 hours. Gold
He Who Doesn't Exist Defeat the Mysterious Man in Hollow Bastion Bronze 
The Cloaked Shadow Defeat the Phantom at the Clock Tower Bronze
The Sandy Blade Defeat Kurt Zisa in Agrabah Bronze
Novice Hero Win the Phil Cup Bronze
Artisan Hero Win the Pegasus Cup Bronze
Hero of the Coliseum Win the Hercules Cup Bronze
Coliseum Champion Win the Hades Cup Bronze
The Frosty Giant  Defeat the Ice Titan in the Gold Match at Olympus Coliseum Bronze
One-Winged Angel Defeat Sephiroth in the Platinum Match at Olympus Coliseum Bronze
Supreme Soloist Complete any solo challenge Bronze
Time Attacker Complete any time trial challenge Bronze
Level Master Get Sora to Level 100 Silver
Treasure Hunter  Open 100 treasure chests Bronze
From Rags to Riches Obtain over 10, 000 Munny Bronze
Heartless Hunter Defeat over 2000 Heartless Bronze
Where the Bells Toll  Seal the keyhole in Traverse Town Bronze
The Rabbit Hole Seal the keyhole in Wonderland Bronze
Junior Hero Seal the keyhole in Olympus Coliseum Bronze
Member of the Tribe Seal the keyhole in Deep Jungle Bronze
Magic Lamp Seal the keyhole in Agrabah Bronze
Honest Soul Escape from Monstro Bronze
Master of the Seas Seal the keyhole in Atlantica Bronze
Pumpkin Prince Seal the keyhole in Halloween Town Bronze
Pixie Dust Seal the keyhole in Wonderland Bronze
End of the World Seal the keyhole in Hollow Bastion Bronze
Pooh's Friend Seal the keyhole in 100 Acre Woods Bronze
Record Keeper Collect all Jiminy's Journal entries Bronze
Storyteller Collect all Story entires in Jiminy's Journal Bronze
Searcher Collect all Ansem Reports in Jiminy's Journal Bronze
Professor Collect all Character entries in Jiminy's Journal Bronze
Top Dog Collect all 101 Dalmatians entries in Jiminy's Journal Bronze
Best Friend Collect all Trinity List entries in Jiminy's Journal Bronze
Mini-Game Maniac Collect all Mini-game entries in Jiminy's Journal Bronze
Synthesis Master Sythesize all items Bronze
First Synthesist Synthesize an item for the first time Bronze
Synthesist Novice Sythesize 3 types of items Bronze
Synthesist Amateur Sythesize 15 types of items Bronze
Synthesist Vet Sythesize 30 types of items Bronze
Gummi Ship Collector  Obtained all gummi ship blueprints Bronze
Flying Ace Shoot down over 2,500 enemies with your gummi ship Bronze
Customizer Modify a gummi ship and update the data Bronze
Top Gun Clear all gummi ship courses Bronze
Test Pilot Clear gummi ship mission 1 Bronze
Veteran Pilot Clear gummi ship mission 2 Bronze
Ace Pilot Clear gummi ship mission 3 Bronze
Oathkeeper Obtain the Oathkeeper keychain Bronze
Blade Master Obtain all keychains Bronze
Magic Magician Obtain all staffs Bronze
Master Defender Obtain all shields Bronze

The complete Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days trophy lists should be available soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Completely Translated Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

Just like to add that if you have a Japanese copy of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, any trophies you have unlocked will be transferred to the localised copy of the game.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

Super! I think I'll be visiting this thread frequently. I've never gotten all of the trophies in a game before, but I want all of the KH ones and my Okami HD ones! :D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

so they havent changed the disney world related names. how much of missed opportunity is that:frown:

still love the designs though:cool:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

so they havent changed the disney world related names. how much of missed opportunity is that:frown:
What do you mean? The Japanese trophies were named after Disney songs; "Go the Distance", "A Whole New World", "When You Wish Upon a Star".

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

What do you mean? The Japanese trophies were named after Disney songs; "Go the Distance", "A Whole New World", "When You Wish Upon a Star".
i meant the original english list which is similar tothis one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i meant the original english list which is similar tothis one.

You mean the Japanese translated ones we had? There are character limits for trophy names lol. They couldn't keep the song titles because some were too long, and it wouldn't have made sense to give one a song title then another doesn't.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's because this is the same list. We just have a full set of trophy titles now instead of an incomplete one.

Pestilence

Awards
I certainly will platinum at least Final Mix. I guess I'll do 100% Proud playthrough first, speedster trophy+unchanged armor in Beginner and lastly the standard run without continues (if I don't get that on beginner speedrun first).

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

You mean the Japanese translated ones we had? There are character limits for trophy names lol. They couldn't keep the song titles because some were too long, and it wouldn't have made sense to give one a song title then another doesn't.

1.didn't real know that. makes sense

2.I wouldn't expect them all to have song titles, but i think there are a few other things that might've worked. though im kind of a hardcore fan of the films so i guess not everyone would quite get it or agree.

im not that upset, anyway. The ony one I really wanted was "you'll be in my heart"

TheHeroOfPixels

10 days left! I am incredibly excited, I will most likely get most of the trophies on my proud run-through, will play Re:COM and maybe watch 358/2 Days, then will return to Final Mix to do a beginner run to get those missing trophies

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just like to add that if you have a Japanese copy of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, any trophies you have unlocked will be transferred to the localised copy of the game.

I've never imported a game and then also got the game again when it comes out in the US, but do all games do that or is KH1.5 just that awesome?!?!?

I really hope they remedy that thing in Japan where if you beat it on Proud you wouldn't unlock the Normal or Beginner trophies, but if it isn't fixed (I don't think so), it'll be okay...I'll just have to beat every story 3 times xP

10 days left! I am incredibly excited, I will most likely get most of the trophies on my proud run-through, will play Re:COM and maybe watch 358/2 Days, then will return to Final Mix to do a beginner run to get those missing trophies

The only run through I don't think I'll be unlocking many trophies on is normal. Beginner is gonna be for all the hard ones like "No Beginner" "No Change Weapon" and the like, but I cannot wait either!!!!!!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Same here. I'm gonna do as much as I can on Proud, the Undefeated/Unchanging/etc on Beginner, and Standard will just be a vanilla run most likely.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm glad the difficulty trophies don't stack. Sure, you may DESERVE to get the standard and beginner trophies for beating proud mode, but you didn't actually BEAT the story on that difficulty. I'm alright playing 3 times, as well! It's KINGDOM HEARTS, after all! ;D

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I'm glad the difficulty trophies don't stack. Sure, you may DESERVE to get the standard and beginner trophies for beating proud mode, but you didn't actually BEAT the story on that difficulty. I'm alright playing 3 times, as well! It's KINGDOM HEARTS, after all! ;D
It's not so much fun for Re:Chain of Memories though.

Sorarocks93

Awards

Wish more games would do that. I start from the lowest difficulty and make my way through everyone but there isn't a reward like this one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I understand and like the idea of what they were trying to do by not stacking trophies, but honestly in this day and age where time is even more limited and there is something new coming out all of the time, it would have been more time efficient to make trophies stack because nobody really has the time to replay a game three times over.

I honestly have no clue how I'm going to convince myself to finish the first playthrough of Re:CoM let alone THREE, and I certainly do not really want to replay KH1 more than once. The more I play a game over in a short time span, the more I become disillusioned about it and I really do like the nostalgia I have for KH1. I don't want to feel like I'm being forced to play a game just to get a trophy, which is what this is 100% doing because I want to have 100% trophies.

I always play at the highest difficulty to challenge myself, and I'd like to be rewarded by not having to replay a game again in a lower difficulty that makes me feel less fulfilled and where I'm having less fun. And going from the lowest up is also not so fun because I get bored because of a lack of difficulty and just want to be done with it.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Ugh. This is gonna be a bitch.

Difficulty trophies don't stack? *facepalm* Even worse.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ugh. This is gonna be a bitch.

Difficulty trophies don't stack? *facepalm* Even worse.

Has it been confirmed that they don't in this one? I mean, I know it's likely that they won't (since they didn't in the Japanese version) but has anyone with an English copy (perhaps those that broke the street date?) said anything about it?

I agree with Spock here, because new games are constantly coming out (2.5 will more than likely be coming out next year or soon after) I do not have the time to be playing KH1, KH Re:CoM, and Reverse/Rebirth 3 times EACH in order to get the trophies. I mean, I sure will, but it will take a very long time given the simple fact that, while I play KH more than any other game, it isn't the ONLY game I play. Pokemon X/Y this fall, Batman Origins and Blackgate, FF Lightning Returns, I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED Ni No Kuni or Tomb Raider, Bayonetta 2 on the horizon, SSB next year, and I'm not even listing all the games I know, 9 playthroughs of KH between the different stories and difficulties is just way too much for me at the moment.

Now we just have to see if they'll remedy it (if they haven't already) in 2.5. I like BbS, but IDK if I could play all the stories 3 times and KH2 3 times in a short period either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back