• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Completion Times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalDreamer

Sora: 49
Riku: 48

s0004rf.jpg

And both have End of Pain as keyblade :D

sdr08

proud mode
Sora lvl 46
Riku 50

85.32 hours

but beat it with one index finger :)

Commander Corn

about 20 hours on standard, probably a little more. Sora 41, Riku 40

probably an hour and a half to two hours of my game time was grinding.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I've already gone over 40 and I'm heading into the last world...I'm slow...

images

But Idgaf because I'm over level 50!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao...why do I grind so much <_<

If you are slow then I am just crazy lol. I finished at almost exactly 60 hours on Proud Mode. Riku level 68 I think and Sora level 63. I was seriously trying to complete everything I could before I beat it. I did not even try to grind but it looks like I did. I was level 22 with Riku by the time I beat the first world and Sora was level 16. I had three trophies XD

iLeen

Awards
If you are slow then I am just crazy lol. I finished at almost exactly 60 hours on Proud Mode. Riku level 68 I think and Sora level 63. I was seriously trying to complete everything I could before I beat it. I did not even try to grind but it looks like I did. I was level 22 with Riku by the time I beat the first world and Sora was level 16. I had three trophies XD

Same here! But then I realized it would take too long trying to finish everything (40 hours too late), so I just went through the storyline and finally went back to complete everything (still in progress)

MexM

Welp, I first did on Begginer mode to explore worlds more easily, but right now I'm starting on Proud, and then Critical. Anyways, I had 66 hours! :p But it was worth of it, I have 13 trophies now, Sora at level 55 and Riku at level 58, unlocked the secret ending and message, got every abilitie, found every treasure chest, completed every portal, every minigame, have every Dream Eater, unlocked the Ultima weapon, etc. I did everything I could before ending the game so I could enjoyest the fullest so I'm proud of it! :) Now let's go to Proud mode...

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
32:22 on Standard.
Riku: Lv. 35
Sora: Lv. 38

Pretty sure about an hour and a half of that time was me messing with the DEs xD

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

Same here, I was trying to get the flowmotion trophy and I ended up grinding Riku to level 51... xD I was like, level 35 before too! xD

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Sora: Lv 38
Riku: Lv 39
It took about 42 hours because the last world caused a lot of game overs for me xD. I also spent a whole lot longer with the DE's than I thought I would.

iLeen

Awards
...and (maybe) finally...

Critical Mode:
16:21
Sora: 36
Riku: 41
Drops: 10

I might do a Beginner Mode run now, just for shits and giggles.

Only 10 drops?!? Sheesh! You're a beast at this game!
Haha, tell me how fast Beginner Mode goes:p Might as well take a whack at Standard Mode while you're at it.

Original Sin

Only 10 drops?!? Sheesh!
I kept Drop-Me-Not's on my Command Deck at all times. I actually messed up at the beginning, and had Riku visit the final world first... without getting into spoilers, it meant I had to drop Riku in the same spot twice to let Sora catch up.

Original Sin

I finished a mini speed run on Beginner Mode last night, with a final time of 5:44.

I also confirmed that the minimum amount of Drops you can have in the game is 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back