• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confirmed Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Re: Confirmed Worlds - Full list (Cinderella!!)

Yeah, I must say, the Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella worlds look absolutely fascinating. I can't wait for Birth By Sleep. I did hear that it was going to have a Card System which lowers my expectations for it a bit. The thought of using Terra is awesome, but I wonder what role these worlds will play, especially Olympus Coliseum.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

Ok if the black cauldron is in it then i want anastasia and rasputin a bugs life would be a really fun one with all the different type of insect heartless at hoppers disposal.

Toy story it would be....different idk about this one seems like a stretch but i must say they need to replace little mermaid with finding nemo or something ursula is funny and all but aerial is just a dumb blond character it's degrading to women of red and blonde hair :/

Robin hood = pwn pocahontus would be fun but i feel we ae missing a classic that would be great that classic i don't know...lulz 101 dalmation's cruella de vil :p

can anyone think of a great classic world's fantasia would be AWESOME

I knew i should have watched more movies as a kid ;~;

Blink Me

Anastasia isn't a disney movie. But yeah robin hood and black cauldron would rule. And toy story, but i have a feeling they're saving that one till 3. Maybe 101 Dalmations world might be in it though, as its a preqeul to 1, and we might see how the puppies got kidnapped. And maybe they'll be a sword in the stone one where we see merlin's origins. And also i think snow white will make an appearance. Perhaps Bambi and Dumbo if they could think of a way to make it. Maybe a mini-game world or something. I know it sounds stupid, but you never know.

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Ok I'm going to butt in, I'm just commenting on the Nomura interview :D. The speculations that the Hercules world might have the trials and stuff from the TV series seem to be coming true ^^. And woop, Donald and Goofy :D.

Anyway, good to know there's a Robin Hood fan or two besides myself!

Toy Story seems like a 3 as well. I just hope they restrain themselves and leave that as the only Pixar one.. although.. A Bug's Life would be a laugh haha.

T

Tyler Durden

If this is really a confirmed list, what movie does Sunset Horizons come from? Nomura recently stated that all of the worlds were from Disney.

So tell me, what world is Sunset Horizons?

Nintandy

Bronze Member

I don't know about that.. I mean, it seems to be a world. I think it means all but one.. as in exploration. And then there's a world at the end for main story. Otherwise SH will be in cutscenes only? o_O

Charlie K

Back in Business

^ I'm pretty sure they just messed up there, think about it Radiant Garden, Destiny Isl. Ect.So there ya goes.

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Agreed. Or they mean those worlds won't be explorable, and we'll only be there for boss battles and such. I doubt that though..

Charlie K

Back in Business

Agreed. Or they mean those worlds won't be explorable, and we'll only be there for boss battles and such. I doubt that though..

It is very..Umm doubable..whoops Doubtfull. XD

xxHoshiko

I wonder who will be boss in Cinderella world. Evil stepmother? xD

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

I wonder who will be boss in Cinderella world. Evil stepmother? xD

In the new movie she stole the Fairy Godmother's wand so maybe she can do magic xD

If Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty are both in BBS then Snow White has to be a shoe-in.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
yeah but your forgetting the cardnial rule of magic: Magic can bounce off shiny objects like a metal sword. too bad she didn't realized it when she got zapped by her own attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back