• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused with the new update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfive

Banned
Awards
so I figured out about the lux up time till the 15th but every minute. but i realize there is more to the update than that can someone explain the rest of the update?:confused:

Tigerruss

Awards
SQEX BRIDGE

I shall use that as a reference. It starts out by saying raid boss information will now appear when exploring. (the who attacked it and that sort of stuff) Next it says you can hover over your lux total to see what is your next reward and how much more lux do you need.

The next picture set on the left, it is telling you that you can now hover over a quest reward to see its name. The picture on the right is saying you can now click that new button and open a friend request to be sent to them on SQEX BRIDGE.

The last picture set is telling you that now the raidboss being defeated screen tells you who dealt the finishing blow, and who was the MVP. On the right it says that now in your raid boss combat logs it will list which team "won" the raid boss battle. (did the most damage to it) I hope this helps!

And if you didn't spend all your crystals of light, this explains how you get to the shop. (it shall be open until the 15th)
SQEX BRIDGE

smallsimon

can someone explain it to me what is it saying??
UyHNGc9s

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As I posted in the walkthrough thread, we'll be making an update for it later today when the translators are available. For now, we hope it'll be alright to ask you to wait. As the actual content update will not be applied until the 15th, there's no real hurry.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Apparently the ability to view profiles in the Top 10000 was removed, does anyone know if this is permanent?

Also, why do they post every update as image? Some of these things sound interesting.

Last edited:

Tigerruss

Awards
Apparently the ability to view profiles in the Top 10000 was removed, does anyone know if this is permanent?

Also, why do they post every update as image? Some of these things sound interesting.

They also added a lot more categories to the party search thingy, there are well over 30 options now. But I don't know exactly how they work, all I know is that they end with a letter English alphabet aka A-Z. (I don't know how many languages have extra or fewer letters in their Latin (?) alphabets)
Edit: And I don't know why they started to post everything as images, they used to do both as images and as text for events and text only for patch notes... T_T (I know you already knew that)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I hope not. I can't imagine why they would decide to remove it when it was specifically added in a previous update D:

Their posting information as images is frustrating. Going to ask Zephyr if he'd be able to check out the page.

everlight

Awards
This is a list of new updates on 08/15 , but I'm apologize because I just understand a bit of Katakana:

1. Golden Ticket is back as Daily Login Prize!
Source: SQEX BRIDGE

2. New cards available for Yuripa (Yuna Riku Paine) set and Deep Space character (Stitch and Captain Gantu), ranging from R to SR+. The ones ranked R+ to SR+ have a bonus boost attack and limited to 08/29 before maintenance. After that, the boost effect will dissapear. (Edit: The SR Stitch have a new ability: Tornado and the SR+ Stitch ability is also new. I think it is a kind of Spark + related ability)

3. There are new limited missions, which is to defeat WATERMELON and FIREWORKS (well those are really their name according to what I read in the mission list) in certain world and complete it certain times. These new heartless required a lot amount of AP (hence you need a lot of party member & huge amount of potions) and strong assist cards (hence there is a promotion for getting 3 Kupo Nut at discounted price -_- and working hard on lux collecting to get that precious SR+ Kairi)

4. Other updates include Darkside return as Raid boss, prie distributed for the team who defeat the Lv 35 Behemoth, Game Tips on Loading screen, new LUX UP time, and some other informations which I don't really understand.

---

Maybe someone who fluent with Japanese can correct me if I'm wrong ^^ and translating those other updates.

Last edited:

everlight

Awards
Sorry for the double post. If I just edit my latest post, there will be no new reply notification >.<

I'm a bit confused with the new update for Guard Armor as new raid boss:
SQEX BRIDGE

Since I only understand katakana, can someone who fluent in English give me a bit about the important things in that new update?

Will there be a multiple target when fighting the Guard Armor? Will Starlight be the Keyblade which give the damage bonus?

Thank you ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back