• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
okay i'm confused, i haven't been on like seriously been on in years and everytime i play any of my KH games i hit myself in the head for it. a while ago i saw on youtube a preview for a KH3 Keyblade Wars, now the photo of it looked photoshopped and i'm seeing a KH3 console wars thread and i'm not sure, is this stuff i'm seeing regarding this keyblade wars stuff real? or is it a fans desperate attemp to create something more out of a lack of credible information? any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
okay i'm confused, i haven't been on like seriously been on in years and everytime i play any of my KH games i hit myself in the head for it. a while ago i saw on youtube a preview for a KH3 Keyblade Wars, now the photo of it looked photoshopped and i'm seeing a KH3 console wars thread and i'm not sure, is this stuff i'm seeing regarding this keyblade wars stuff real? or is it a fans desperate attemp to create something more out of a lack of credible information? any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

keyblade wars was what fans called the upcoming prequeal(birth by sleep) which they thought was going to be kh3(its not). and yes that pic was a fake (like all others).
the thread "KH3 console wars" is to fight about what system people want kh3 to be on(WII).

for more info go to the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back