• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusion!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
That's kinda strange and somehow connected....when I first saw the scene of Roxas vs Sora in KH2 when it was released, I thought he meant why Riku choose him. After I saw the ES Knight vs Sora scene, I beginning to think that something is not quite right or both of the scenes are similar in a way.

Murkleman168

And then he sees sora stand in between the image of riku and kairi on the stained glass floor and then he goes " Ah, thats why.." HUH??? soo confusing. Mabye it has something to do with xaldins whole theory about the knight talking about land and sky ( Riku, kairi and soras name mean sky land and water)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Isnt he asking why Ansem chose him, why Ansem chose him to take out Org XIII?

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
at first i thought the keyblade but then he would say it
so i m wondering myself
(lol weird theory:what if the keyblades were souls of people like mabye the kk is the knight so mabye he s wondering why sora got it instead of riku <<<<lol just something weird that came in my mind , don t take it 2 sirious

T

Tyler Durden

Roxas IS a part of Sora =/

But here is something else to point out-
In the Dark Beach, Xemnas says to Roxas "He looks just like you", not 'You look just like him'

Instead of talking about Sora, Xemnas may be referring to the Blonde Haired Soldier.

OH NOES CONFUSION!

Sorry about that.

The 14th Order

Roxas IS a part of Sora =/

But here is something else to point out-
In the Dark Beach, Xemnas says to Roxas "He looks just like you", not 'You look just like him'

Instead of talking about Sora, Xemnas may be referring to the Blonde Haired Soldier.

OH NOES CONFUSION!

Sorry about that.

Yeah, I was thinking that. I mean Sora doesn't look EXACTLY like Roxas, but the BHS does!

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
^indeed you are correct.

ES probably said it because roxas looks more like his frozen friend then sora.

but Sora didn't turn into a heartless until the end of KH1 which means Roxas didn't come till then. so wouldn't Sora be chosen first???

KH2Lover

Maybe that knight is the Master of the Keyblades. I always thought that he was referring to the Keyblade. And has anyone else noticed that the Soldier you fight in a battle is not in the Secret Ending?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Maybe that knight is the Master of the Keyblades. I always thought that he was referring to the Keyblade. And has anyone else noticed that the Soldier you fight in a battle is not in the Secret Ending?

i noticed that too. and there was a mag scan released of a Soldier wit a broken helmet and his eyes were blue and he had brown hair and his face looked like an older version of Sora

Murkleman168

I dno bout that. Id say the guy thats controlling the thousands of keyblades and attacking the knight with them is a master lol. And it is the same knight. isnt it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back