• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connecting the dots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Hey there everybody, just thought I'd drop something on you people to think about. If this has already been talked about then please tell the location of this topic.
Ok, now I dunno if any of you have seen the new KH2 trailer from E3 (most likely all of you so you can all relate), during the new footage you see the Crimson Enigma (or what ever you people call him) facing off with the BHK. This gave me the idea that the CE could be connected to ansem, much like the BHK is to Sora. This also contributes to my "parallel world theory" (for those who know it). Where when you (Sora) were fighting Ansem in your world, the BHK was fighting CE in his world, but now the worlds have switched, so instead of fight Ansem all over again you fight his parallel.
Aswell My theory can be backed up with the heartless/ dawn theory, that they are parallel therefore there is no way Ansem can control both so another person must control them.
The only thing I see to be a flaw in my theory is the organization, what world are they from? Are they divided? Are they even fighting for a side?
So tell me what you think, change it around, flame me even add things I don't care. Its what I risk for putting it out there.
Well have fun,
-Insane Theory Girl

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Since when was there not a connection between BHK and Sora, though it might not be right out there, if you put 2 and 2 together you get hippo. It just makes sense to me. But I do get your point with the shell thing for DiZ, but wasn't there something going around that the BHK was just a shell of Sora, maybe if there was parallel worlds that one would hold the true beings and the other would nothing but shadows and shells of the paralleling figures from the other would. The there would be some big long longing of wanting to be a 'real boy' then if there was a chance to switch yourself with a person from the real world and something something something... BANANA... anyways its good fun all in my head but its hard explaining it to reality. Owell I can only hope that people will understand me.

-Insane Theory Girl

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Insane thoery girl.. Man if only the people of my time would get back here.
lol
But yeah the thing is there's a lot of people connected in this game, I remember from one of the trailors that BHK looked at his hands, and something about him and Namine.
Like well she made him, he's a replica of Sora.
lol

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
What's that suppose to mean? And how do you know for sure that the BHK is Sora's replica? Where did you obtain this info?

- Insane Theory Girl

Darknetwork

o god noob theory rs we should calls this for furture refrence NTRS=nooby theory rs(like Toys R S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back