• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection between MX's Keyblade and Riku's Dark Keyblade(SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrTempo

I've noticed a connection between the powers of Master Xehanort's Keyblade and the Dark Keyblade that Ansem SoD gave Riku in KH1..Mainly, they can "unlock heart's potential", as seen when Riku stabs Maleficent and MX creates Vanitas by stabbing Ven with his Keyblade. They both can release hearts as well, as seen when MX possesses Terra and when Sora uses the Dark Keyblade on himself. The only power MX's Keyblade is shown to have that the Dark Keyblade does not is when Terra "locks" his heart, sealing away his and MX's memories.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I've noticed a connection between the powers of Master Xehanort's Keyblade and the Dark Keyblade that Ansem SoD gave Riku in KH1..Mainly, they can "unlock heart's potential", as seen when Riku stabs Maleficent and MX creates Vanitas by stabbing Ven with his Keyblade. They both can release hearts as well, as seen when MX possesses Terra and when Sora uses the Dark Keyblade on himself. The only power MX's Keyblade is shown to have that the Dark Keyblade does not is when Terra "locks" his heart, sealing away his and MX's memories.

i think the keyblade Rikunort stabbed Maleficent with was the keyblade crafted from the hearts of the PoH, so I truly wouldn't call it a "keyblade" like MX's.
But anyway, i'm stupid
i also think that any keyblade had the potential to "unlock" the heart

Gram

Banned
Awards
after i found out that MX used it 2 unlock his heart i figured all keyblades could do that.
[when someone who knows how does it that is.]

DrTempo

I just read the Xehanort Reports, and my question has been answered. Still, this is one WEIRD connection.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
if you say about the dark suit, i think its cause when xehanort poses riku some inconcious memories come at the moment, well, thats what i think, but i dont see any other connection, well maybe Ansem SoD wanted rikus body as a new vessel, dont know really, XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back