• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection between Terra and Xehanort's Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

I was just wondering if Ansem SOD can remember Terra's encounter with Riku? It would make sense considering he knows exactly how to manipulate Riku.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Terra's connection to Xeonhorts heartless.

Nomura hinted towards it in the Plot Mysteries interview:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Re: Terra's connection to Xeonhorts heartless.

I was just wondering if Ansem SOD can remember Terra's encounter with Riku? It would make sense considering he knows exactly how to manipulate Riku.

Might want to put that in spoilers (I don't know if it could be considered spoilers for sure).

It was hinted at that Ansem does remember though.

Aqualung

There is just one problem:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
There is just one problem:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Not necessarily. Both XH and Xemnas were influenced by MX/Terra. While XH is heavily influenced by MX, we see bits and pieces of Terra through his interactions with Riku. The best example is the scene before Riku is possessed. His conversation shows a familiarity as if they had encountered each other before(the Coded scene confirms this fact). While Xemnas has more of Terra, XH has the connection Terra felt to Riku(XH was a floating heart afterall).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back