• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection Error Issue - Worse Every Day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hey folks, been playing the game like crazy. It has surprised me how much I've enjoyed it. Feels like the good old days where I didn't question if I had outgrown the series. Now, I would have an issues with some of the balancing and time-based regeneration, but seeing as it's a free to play online game, I get it. However, with any online game comes online issues.

Day one, this game worked flawlessly. Quick load times, no connection errors. But yesterday, it started to get pretty bad. And now today, it's even worse, to the point where I can barely get in to the game. Has anyone else been having this issue? Is it server side, or perhaps a problem with the game cache where the more progress you make, the more it bogs down the game?

I'll note that I've been playing on Bluestacks for PC, because my phone is bonkers bad.
I have a strong and fast ethernet connection. Other online services, both within Bluestacks and without, have been working just fine.

If anyone has any info, or has had the same issues, let me know. Thanks!

u8MQGsX.jpg

EDIT: I think it was on their end. It's working well again.

Last edited:
Awards
I don't know how to help but if you can't find ANY other solutions I'd suggest to backup your account and then delete and download again the game.

EDIT
Ok, my advice is stupid... You can't backup unless the game works :/ IF you haven't backed up your account (or somehow saved it by another means because pc) and you don't want to lose the progress you've made then DO NOT delete the game.

Last edited:
Awards
Thanks for the input. I considered trying that. It would have been backed up since it's linked to my facebook account, but luckily it just started working again on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back