• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Aqua and Kairi are not connected. Mr. KH himself said that there is basically only one connection. And what ever it is most likely has to do with Terra and Ventus

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
doesn't kairi and aqua look a like a little
A little, but alot of characters created by Nourma look alike. He reuses character designs over the years.
terra and ven and aqua migth have a connecttion with sora and kairi and riku
A connection is bound to exist.
But it's been said one member of VAT doesn't have a connection with a member of SRK.
That is assumed to be Kairi since she can't use the keyblade.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yeah, it isn't like Nomura makes many females without the same facial structure. Find me a woman that isn't a twin of Tifa/Aqua/Kairi/Namine/Xion/Larxene

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
doesn't kairi and aqua look a like a little
terra and ven and aqua migth have a connecttion with sora and kairi and riku

Kairi and Aqua do look alike, cause Nomura uses the same designs. Same as how Roxa and Ven look almost exactly the same.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Nomura never directly said Kairi isn't connected to Aqua. He just said not all of TAV have a connected to SRK.
Kairi and Aqua do look alike, cause Nomura uses the same designs. Same as how Roxa and Ven look almost exactly the same.
They look exactly the same, it's just the clothes.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd rather Ven be connected to Kairi than Aqua, mainly because of the theory I created awhile back. But if that didn't happen, then TAV shouldn't be connected to Kairi at all.

And also, all the main girls in KH have the same render, so just because Aqua and Kairi look alike doesn't mean jack.
(Ex: Kairi, Namine, Xion, and even Aqua (only she has more of a figure and boobs))

Muse

you look atrocious
Terra's connection with Riku has been all but confirmed. :/

WilliamTheWise

Website
Really? I always thought that it was excluding Terra...
Well who doesn't have a connection is debatable. When this was stated it was opened ended so it all depends on how you read it. I took it related to the keyblade. Making Mickey fill in Kairi's spot since his keyblade is seen being picked up by Aqua in the Gathering.
The%20Gathering.bmp

It's very open ended, I've heard many ideas on who and who isn't connected. Just depends on how you connect the 2 trios,.

TH3GADFLY

Aqua's really there just to make it a "two guys, one girl" thing. I'd bet good money there's going to be a scene of the three leaning on the tree on destiny islands.

Sasuto23

Awards
ok so my thinking:

Sora=Ven. Why? if you can't figure this one out, leave this forum... unless you got an account 2 minutes ago...
Kairi=Aqua. Why? Nomura has a confirmed connection, no matter how little.
Riku and Terra are not connected. Why? Epic plot twist. And I'm just not noticing a connection...

WilliamTheWise

Website
um, what? did you not see the scene in KH2? kairi kinda used the keyblade there.
VI - Could you please give an explanation for the new Keyblade "Way to the Dawn" that Riku obtained and the Keyblade Kairi has as well as what the conditions for using a Keyblade are?
There isn't necessarily one Keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku's "Way to the Dawn" and "Kairi's" Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurrence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi. When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its OK to think there is some deeper meaning there.

We know Riku's Soul eater transformed into the Way To dawn, so if what he handed her was a transformed Soul Eater it's still his keyblade. He was just letting her hold it, which is possible if the wielder wishes it.
  • Riku held Roxa's keyblade when they fought
  • Sora held Riku's keyblade againist Xemnas

[LIST]
[*]Roxas gives Xion his Keyblade when she loses the power to do so on a mission
[/LIST]

It's possible that the keyblade looks that way as it represents Riku's memories of Destiny Islands.
Kairi isn't a keyblade wieldier.

Ventux

WilliamTheWise said:
so if what he handed her was a transformed Soul Eater it's still his keyblade

But he still had his keyblade when Kairi had "hers" in that fight against the shadows (when Ansem was talking offscreen). Maybe he split it in half, like Roxas/Sora?

WilliamTheWise

Website
But he still had his keyblade when Kairi had "hers" in that fight against the shadows (when Ansem was talking offscreen). Maybe he split it in half, like Roxas/Sora?
Exactly what I meant lol
Riku was basically dual wielding at the point
true, but doesn't it take a possible keyblade wielder to actually hold one?
Could be, but the weapon should stay in a nonwielder's hand so long as the master comands it. It would only poof back to the owner when they told it to.

Take the Leon for example.
Well he had to pick up Sora to move him to the room and someone had to pick up the keyblade and carry it as well. If a nonwielder couldnt touch it, as soon as Leon or Yuffie laid a hand on it, the keyblade should have poofed away.

Now Jack
Well the only reason the keyblade poffed back was because Sora was playing a trick on the pirate. Nothing more.

No.22Jauxsoh

I've heard that their names are connected.
Aqua=water Kairi=ocean
Ventus=air Sora=wind
Terra=earth Riku= something to do with the ground/earth etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back