• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connections between FFVII + KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

There seems to be this one connection with Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy VII...

Like how there were 13 "Hooded" people in FFVII and Sephiroth being #1.

As for Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, the Unknowns seem to have numbers as well:

#4. Vexen
#5. Lexaeus
#6. Zexion
#8. Axel
#11. Marluxia
#12. Larxene

Who is #1? I think it COULD be Sephiroth, but we won't know until the game comes out.

And how many are there? I think 13 according to the 13 Points?

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
If I recall, there were hundreds of Sephiroth clones, not just 13.

The coats in question are also drastically different, and lest we forget that DiZ is being reffered to as the leader in Kingdom Hearts 2.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
well KH basically has nothing to do with FFVII, cause think about it, in KH2 they have Auron, and hes a grown man, and then there is Tidus and Wakka as children. FF has nothing to do with KH &/or KH2. Plus Cloud sees Aeris and shes dead in FFVII. Also the leader cant be sephy cause he has no significance to the KH story watsoever.

Ansem22

"yea, they just put FF people in to make it seem less disneyish"

Actually, that's not it at all. They put in the FF people because they didn't want to make new characters for minor roles, this has been confirmed in an interview.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
thelastdoor said:
yea, they just put FF people in to make it seem less disneyish
Incorrect. Try again.

Kingdom Hearts was brought about by the combined effort of Disney and SE. No company did more or less than what they are credited for, which is quite a lot on both of their parts.

blinded-by-light

the only connection between the two is the work that Nomura is doing with "Advent Children" i think it was... well anyway KH isnt supposed to be connected with FF7 Disney wouldnt allow it and since they were 50% involved their say could not go unnoticed (besides they just put other FF characters to atract FF fans and not go through the trouble of making up several caracters who barely affect the storyline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back