• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

connections from a standpoint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's Soul

i believe these theories are most logical: terra/xehanort ven/sora/van
-same voice actor for sora in japan played vanitas' voice, this should be a give-away.
-
2qlwpqf.jpg
coincidence? yeah the fuck right!! Also explains why mx is messing around with terra and knows so much about him. p.s. the hairstyle is a hysterical give-away.
Aqua has no connection. she looks nothing like kairi. THE END.:lol:

Last edited:

BladeofHearts18

that pic made me laugh. terra's hair doesn't look like that. well it could after a few years. guess the back of his hair grew a lot...
1443658341_b94bad5b56_o.jpg
see?

Ven's Soul

as i said. similarfacepalm
besides that hairstyle is derived from the original pic

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ven's h the fuck right!! Also explains why mx is messing around with terra and knows so much about him. p.s. the hairstyle is a hysterical give-away. [B said:
Aqua has no connection. she looks nothing like kairi. THE END.:lol:[/b]

facepalm Prove it.

By all means prove it.

pinkvelvet89

that pic made me laugh. terra's hair doesn't look like that. well it could after a few years. guess the back of his hair grew a lot...
1443658341_b94bad5b56_o.jpg
see?

I see the similarity. Not to mention, if he became xehanort, his hair would have 10 years to grow to become xemnas' hair.

@ Ven's Soul:
Hair aside, I truly believe that terra becomes xehanort, but there are already multiple posts that have more than just hair connections in their support.
I do like the picture though, it is kinda a giveaway on squeenix's part IMO.
When I was playing kh2 over again after seeing the secret ending to FM, at the part where you see mickey's flashback of AtW and Xehanort, I was like "HOLY GRANOLA BARS, BATMAN!!! IT'S THAT GUY FROM THE TRAILER 'CEPT HE'S OLD NOW!!!" lol :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back