• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Consistency

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sarius

Awards
Is it ever established why there are inconsistencies between this game and other kingdom hearts games? The example I'm thinking of is Hercules being a buff hero while in birth by sleep hes a teenager. Birth by sleep takes place after the keyblade war. I know the purpose of union X is to teach us a bit about the foretellers, so are the disney worlds in union x just not considered canon? At the beginning of the game, Chirthy explains to us that the medals we use are from the future (Sora, Riku, Roxas etc.) So I'm wondering if there is some kind of explanation that was also said involving the worlds. Thanks in advance.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was under the impression that Disney world lines are on a cycle.

Sarius

Awards
I was under the impression that Disney world lines are on a cycle.

A cycle meaning repeating? Or rather a time loop? I don't know. I guess it explains it but I still don't quite understand as to why unless events have to unfold a certain way for it to stop. The interference of Sora maybe.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is it ever established why there are inconsistencies between this game and other kingdom hearts games? The example I'm thinking of is Hercules being a buff hero while in birth by sleep hes a teenager. Birth by sleep takes place after the keyblade war. I know the purpose of union X is to teach us a bit about the foretellers, so are the disney worlds in union x just not considered canon? At the beginning of the game, Chirthy explains to us that the medals we use are from the future (Sora, Riku, Roxas etc.) So I'm wondering if there is some kind of explanation that was also said involving the worlds. Thanks in advance.

During the UX era, the worlds are all connected but too difficult to actually travel to. So the Foretellers used the Book of Prophecies to create projections of these worlds based on the future.

For example, the real Agrabah already exists during UX, but Aladdin and Jasmine haven't been born yet.

Sarius

Awards
During the UX era, the worlds are all connected but too difficult to actually travel to. So the Foretellers used the Book of Prophecies to create projections of these worlds based on the future.

For example, the real Agrabah already exists during UX, but Aladdin and Jasmine haven't been born yet.

Ah I vaguely remember this. So these projections show events that haven't happened yet but will eventually transpire? Thank you!

CheapGull

Ah I vaguely remember this. So these projections show events that haven't happened yet but will eventually transpire? Thank you! MyKFCExperience survey

I guess it explains it but I still don't quite understand as to why unless events have to unfold a certain way for it to stop. The interference of Sora maybe.

Last edited:
Back