• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cool New Commercial, Riku can use a keyblade.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

OK i just downloaded a cool new commercial on KH2.co.uk. It firs t shows mickey brandishing his keyblade, Roxas brandishing the OB and The OK, DiZ holding Namine, Sora yelling at someone, cloud jumping down on sephiroth, ansem, AN UNKNOWN SLASHING AT SORA WITH THE OBLIVION IN THE DEEP DIVE WORLD, tons of little metor shards killing heartless around Sora, Kair looking out to the sea, and sora walking into the portal. My big point is the Unknown with the oblivion. It has to be Riku, one because its in deep dive world, two he is only a little taller than Sora, and three it has never shown what weapon riku is using in deep dive world. Its showed him use Soul AEater in a big white place, but never deep dive. I think that Riku was the master of the Oblivion from the beginning. IT wasn't the fact that he chose drakness over light that restricted him from using a keyblade, it was that fact that Ansem was inside his heart. I think that Somehow Ansem gets out of Riku and becomes a nobody, allowing riku to be untainted and use a keyblade. If you want to download the trailer go its trailer NO.2 on the fronnt page. onm KH2.co.uk.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Advent-Warrior said:
OK i just downloaded a cool new commercial on KH2.co.uk. It firs t shows mickey brandishing his keyblade, Roxas brandishing the OB and The OK, DiZ holding Namine, Sora yelling at someone, cloud jumping down on sephiroth, ansem, AN UNKNOWN SLASHING AT SORA WITH THE OBLIVION IN THE DEEP DIVE WORLD, tons of little metor shards killing heartless around Sora, Kair looking out to the sea, and sora walking into the portal. My big point is the Unknown with the oblivion. It has to be Riku, one because its in deep dive world, two he is only a little taller than Sora, and three it has never shown what weapon riku is using in deep dive world. Its showed him use Soul AEater in a big white place, but never deep dive. I think that Riku was the master of the Oblivion from the beginning. IT wasn't the fact that he chose drakness over light that restricted him from using a keyblade, it was that fact that Ansem was inside his heart. I think that Somehow Ansem gets out of Riku and becomes a nobody, allowing riku to be untainted and use a keyblade. If you want to download the trailer go its trailer NO.2 on the fronnt page. onm KH2.co.uk.
Ok. I will do that and see if you are right.

Dark Dude

i paused it but the hooded person is bendin' his knees a bit and also he is hooded. i am confused

R0XAS

it's either roxas or riku. probably riku since the hooded unknown is taller than sora, like riku is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back