• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cosplay and costume thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1507950_10203352050467992_1951136539_n.jpg

GOT THE THING ON THE THING FINALLY
leaving for milwaukee in 4 days owo!!!

I need to figure out how I'm going to put in bigger curls in the wig... HMMMM...

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going to Megacon so I'm working on Ivy and Catwoman.

let the games begin

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
COOL NEWS! I'll be interviewing people at Megacon (in cosplay of course) for a website! I'm wicked excite and now I'm super nervous to get my cosplays done in time (while also looking good).

Also have shoots planned so I'm hyped :3

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
COOL NEWS! I'll be interviewing people at Megacon (in cosplay of course) for a website! I'm wicked excite and now I'm super nervous to get my cosplays done in time (while also looking good).

Also have shoots planned so I'm hyped :3

Oh my god! Congratulations! You're gonna do great!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Haha if I become cosplay famous you mean? And if anything, you should be gettin' famous girly! Your Jade was awesome (with the dog ears)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha if I become cosplay famous you mean? And if anything, you should be gettin' famous girly! Your Jade was awesome (with the dog ears)
PSSSSHAAAAWWWW

As for the other thing, this is kinda true, not to toot my own horn but I was the best Jade there. If I were to wear her again, I'd probably remake the dog ears actually. They were kinda messy looking close up, I'm glad they turned out good in pictures. .___.""" Like why the fuck did I use blue pipe cleaners under white fabrics... WHYYY.

I'm hoping maybe to get known for my Rarity and Okami cosplay that still needs to be designed @n@""
I can't cosplay Homestuck anymore.

There are a lot of people in my con community known by the character they cosplay, like instead of calling him by Ryan, everyone calls him Vash. I at least wanna get to that kinda status ya know?

What would you like to be known for?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Well I'm trying to brand myself with Shannon Liara/bythegoddess! I wanna have kickass cosplays and a successful YouTube channel because its fun and i love it. That's what i want to be known for: doing something I love combined with my love for all things geeky.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Which cosplay do you want to be known for in your community?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Which cosplay do you want to be known for in your community?
I'd like Jade and Vriska to get recognition, [if I ever go back to them, I'm probably going to do a photo shoot with my friend's parents again], but I'd love to perfect Rarity, get Amaterasu done, and hey if I can actually pull of Nonon from Kill la Kill that too. I have so many cosplays I still want to do and try out, it's hard to really say. I think Amaterasu would be my favorite to perfect. There are so many things I could do each time, like different weapons, etc.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1902982_10203419748560402_1642182306_n.jpg

I didn't want to bombard this or the picture thread with all the pictures I took at Milwaukee so I made a separate thread.

I had so much fun and I got soooo many compliments on the dress and my make up [unfortunately not made or done by me, but they appreciated the compliments] and just how well it all came together. I'm so happy with this cosplay I could cry.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Awwwww your Rarity is so cute! The heels worked in your favor! You look stunning <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I got really excited so I threw on some makeup working on the corset and bottoms now

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awwwww your Rarity is so cute! The heels worked in your favor! You look stunning <3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I got really excited so I threw on some makeup working on the corset and bottoms now
They really did, and while I felt confident in them, I also was DYING in them I am SO glad I got the backup flats. ._.

That freakin' wig tho mang it looks awesome.

By the way, Arda Wigs is still having their sale to my knowledge of having 20% off on your purchase when you put in ZOMG100 at the end. I already got my wig. I'm going to tamper with it just to test out cutting hair and stuff. Plus OOO PINK WIG I ALWAYS WANTED ONEEE [i'm super excited]

considering the sheer mass of people coming in for that sale the shipping may be delayed a bit though.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
the sale is pretty awesome! i want to win the $100 gift card tho! Mama wants a new wig for her Spike cosplay

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
tumblr_n1mx5ndqRd1qbjoxmo1_500.jpg

Got my wig yesterday.

I apologize for shitty selfie but it is so pretty. Shame I have to cut the hell out of it.

I made a master post yesterday of basically all my cosplays to date that I might post here too as just an update of sorts since my last one was just Vriska.

Back