• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Allwines death delay the English release of Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

they dont have to confirm everyone in the game.... until when we ae closer towards the release date. Hopefully the next Nintendo magazine that comes out will give us an american release date!!!!!

A

Audo

They've finished voice casting for a long time now.
His part has most likely all ready been recorded.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
They've finished voice casting for a long time now.
His part has most likely all ready been recorded.

yeah, but:

screw days. what about BBS and even Coded?

Mickey was to play a much larger role in those.

that sucks. I loved his Mickey voice.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i hope thay can find someone new by then
i had a friend that could talk exactly like mickey so i think there might be more people

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
actually
disney should of known he was sick, and must of looked for someone else already.
though we will always have a special place in our hearts for Allwine

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Disney has a bunch of Mickey's lined up. Don't worry.
They've finished VAing for Days, anywho. They've got plenty of time to pick one of their many Mickeys for the other games.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Disney has to get a replacement quickly, it's not going to take them that long guys, they likely have people trained to do Mickey.

EDIT: God dammit Raz.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm pretty sure Disney already has a replacement. Allwines(may he rest in peace)was old and had health problems apparently and Disney was sure well aware of this. They possibly have a replacement for him right now, just in case he did die or retired. They can't just go on with something without having a "runner up" sort of speak. But I'll still miss Allwines...there goes the rest my childhood.

xtec

*snifle * may his soul rest in peace and isnt here a mahne that can take some1's voice? so hat when you talk intno a microphone it comes out as thye desired voice?because no1 can replace him

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:\ I could care less about KH and voice acting when it comes to what happened. I don't think anyone should worry about a job and what's going to happen to a character right now. I will put this in, though:

From the sounds of it, the voice acting for Days might already be finished. You can't really know these things, but if some of the voice actors have confirmed they're returning the game, then they might be finished. If that's true, then Mr. Allwine might have done Mickey's lines already and then there wouldn't be a delay.

If it's coming out in August (maybe), then they're already done. Like with KH2: you could hear Sora's voice in one of the demos at E3 and the game didn't come out until 10 months later. Longer game, but still the same sort of case. I hope that's the case! I hope we get to hear Mickey like he's been for a LONG time one more time.

I hope they put in a tribute, too, during the credits! Seriously, if Mr. Allwine did Mickey's voice in Days, there definitely needs to be a tribute.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think a tribute would be a nice thing to do, as well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
KH will never be the same. I'm going to miss him and his talented voice that brought joy to kids and adults alike for many years. May God give this man many blessings in the next life and may God give comfort and strength to his family.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
The fact that you would even ask a question like this in the wake of such a tragic even can only be described as inhuman, and fucking abhorrent.

Sexy Angel
Pfft. Mr. Whatever isn't the only one that sounds like mickey.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Pfft. Mr. Whatever isn't the only one that sounds like mickey.

That was cruel. Don't call him "Mr. Whatever". Call him by his name. We are'nt grieving because of 358/2 days possibly being delayed. We are grieving because a man who has brought joy to kids and adults all over the world has died. When someone like that dies then we must honor them because he lived a life worthy of such honor.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Disney has a bunch of Mickey's lined up. Don't worry.
They've finished VAing for Days, anywho. They've got plenty of time to pick one of their many Mickeys for the other games.
Seriously, Disney has a whole line up of Mickey VA's. We probably won't notice the difference as heartless as that is.
But still it's sad to hear he's gone, he did excellent work.
How did the guy die anyway? Old age or some long battled illness?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The guy had a good voice. Even though there are probably of line of Mickey VAs, Allwine did it pretty good for the past several years, the longest anybody's ever done the mouse. Don't know if there would be a bit of a delay, but I wouldn't mind if there was or if there was a tribute to him. He was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back