• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Who knows. I doubt it's Gummi Ships, but it could be. Maybe something like a Corridor of Darkness except with light?

Xobon

Who knows. I doubt it's Gummi Ships, but it could be. Maybe something like a Corridor of Darkness except with light?

I'm hoping for something a bit more mysterious, since all worlds SHOULD be cut of from each other. Which makes the Gummi Ships seem far from ideal.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'm hoping for something a bit more mysterious, since all worlds SHOULD be cut of from each other. Which makes the Gummi Ships seem far from ideal.

Well, the worlds are cut from each other in KH and KH II, that's why they have to use Gummi ships, as opposed to Days, where they just use the Corridors of Darkness.

Xobon

Well, the worlds are cut from each other in KH and KH II, that's why they have to use Gummi ships, as opposed to Days, where they just use the Corridors of Darkness.

My point is.......screw gummi ships. They aren't worth the trouble of putting them in the game.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
My point is.......screw gummi ships. They aren't worth the trouble of putting them in the game.

Ahem..*Clears throat*. Fuck you.

Just kidding. =P

I thought Gummi Ships were very fun in KH II, were they weren't completely abused. Now, KH, on the other hand, they were awful.

Xobon

Ahem..*Clears throat*. Fuck you.

Just kidding. =P

I thought Gummi Ships were very fun in KH II, were they weren't completely abused. Now, KH, on the other hand, they were awful.

D:< Fuck you, Sir!! (jk)

This is agreeable. The lock on features in KH II made it better. I just prefer to swing a keyblade than shoot a laser. >_< I'd like to see some freefall fights through a corridor =D

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
D:< Fuck you, Sir!! (jk)

This is agreeable. The lock on features in KH II made it better. I just prefer to swing a keyblade than shoot a laser. >_< I'd like to see some freefall fights through a corridor =D

We've gotten far off-topic here. Back to whatever the hell we were talking about, pl0x.

Xobon

We've gotten far off-topic here. Back to whatever the hell we were talking about, pl0x.

MX possibly creating CO. But I am reminded of crossing the wall of light and darkness to his origin. Sora and company got to CO by locking the door to kingdom hearts, which looked to me like both light and dark. Is that the wall? Is CO possibly his origin?

It was never made clear to me how they got there, so I just kinda came up with that, lol.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
MX possibly creating CO. But I am reminded of crossing the wall of light and darkness to his origin.
MX creating CO I believe he may have created the RoA though.

Sora and company got to CO by locking the door to kingdom hearts, which looked to me like both light and dark. Is that the wall? Is CO possibly his origin?
They got to CO because they were searching for riku and the king. Then meets a hooded man that appears and one path remains to CO.
It was never made clear to me how they got there, so I just kinda came up with that, lol.
Some is.

Xobon

MX creating CO I believe he may have created the RoA though.

They got to CO because they were searching for riku and the king. Then meets a hooded man that appears and one path remains to CO.

Some is.

I meant, how did they get to the path that led them there? It wasn't very clear exactly how things happened just after sealing the door. Did they just appear there? OR did they just walk and eventually get there?

Some is? What did that answer?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Do you think Castle Oblivion was built by Master Xehanort? It was there before the organization arrived, pods and all. Maybe he was doing experiments concerning memory. What power do you think memories hold? What connection do you think they have to the keyblade?
could be,think about it,if xehanort had that castle then that would explain ven's memory loss,maybe MX took ven there and experimented with him,maybe thats what terra means when he says this to xehanort "i have a friend,what have you done to his heart"

anima66

well lets see we have a man who arrives to radiant garden without memories. we have a castle with a link to memories. we also know that "someone" has a fetish for making things white.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Does everyone pretty much think at this point that CO was built like well how you build something, or that it was made like out of memory or something magical like that?

C

Crossroads

I did not notice that face on the keyblade. Well if it's been stated that CO has ties to the past then I believe it's more than likely it has something to do with MX. Both Xemnas, Xehanorts Heartless, and Ansem the Wise seem to have a thing for experiments. So why not MX? He might be trying to unlock the mysteries of the keyblade. I mean that is one of the focuses of BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back