• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I did not notice that face on the keyblade. Well if it's been stated that CO has ties to the past then I believe it's more than likely it has something to do with MX. Both Xemnas, Xehanorts Heartless, and Ansem the Wise seem to have a thing for experiments. So why not MX? He might be trying to unlock the mysteries of the keyblade. I mean that is one of the focuses of BBS.
yep i 2nd that,MX is more likely to be scientist,we gotta accept it xemmas and diz are seeds of MX and they both were scientist so the bald guy aka MX must be experimenting too

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
and if we look at the theories about "the unbriths are made of memories"and we tie some loose ends we can see a connection,look:
MX scientist possibly experimenting with memories to create the unbirths
vens memory loss
unbriths are posibly made from memories

C

Crossroads

Well I still think Maleficent caused the Unbirth crisis on her own. Even though both Xehanort and Diz did experiments with the heart, I still think MX was up to something with the keyblade and memories.

Nameless

and if we look at the theories about "the unbriths are made of memories"and we tie some loose ends we can see a connection,look:
MX scientist possibly experimenting with memories to create the unbirths
vens memory loss
unbriths are posibly made from memories

And to go even farther with possible connections:
MX is after Kingdom Hearts (either the heart of all worlds or the hearts of men)
Thus, thinking of Kingdom Hearts as a giant heart, it too is connected to memories

How screwing with memories could lead you to Kingdom Hearts, I'm not quite sure (theory in the making). But I do think it is an interesting connection

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
And to go even farther with possible connections:
MX is after Kingdom Hearts (either the heart of all worlds or the hearts of men)
Thus, thinking of Kingdom Hearts as a giant heart, it too is connected to memories

How screwing with memories could lead you to Kingdom Hearts, I'm not quite sure (theory in the making). But I do think it is an interesting connection
maybe another kh think about it we have seen ti khs the heart of all worlds and the hearts of men,then why it cant be a new one the kh of memories

C

Crossroads

I think the answers lie in the strange orb MX showed to Ven and used to summon the blue Kingdom Hearts.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I meant, how did they get to the path that led them there? It wasn't very clear exactly how things happened just after sealing the door. Did they just appear there? OR did they just walk and eventually get there?

Some is? What did that answer?

Wish I knew too. Maybe it will be explained in the new games. Maybe the org did something to make him go there.

Nameless

I think the answers lie in the strange orb MX showed to Ven and used to summon the blue Kingdom Hearts.

The orb is connected to MX's keyblade. Rewatch the video. This may sound srange (I read a theory about this ages ago), but it seems as if MX turned his keyblade into the orb so he could unlock Kingdom Hearts.

When he shoots the orb into the sky we hear it hit something before the blue moon appears. I'm not doing the original theory justice, but the point is that there is a strong if not definite connection between the orb and his keyblade.

@ Roxasisven

You may be right, but I'm having trouble accepting a new type of Kingdom Hearts that isn't directly related to hearts

C

Crossroads

The orb is connected to MX's keyblade. Rewatch the video. This may sound srange (I read a theory about this ages ago), but it seems as if MX turned his keyblade into the orb so he could unlock Kingdom Hearts.

When he shoots the orb into the sky we hear it hit something before the blue moon appears. I'm not doing the original theory justice, but the point is that there is a strong if not definite connection between the orb and his keyblade.

@ Roxasisven

You may be right, but I'm having trouble accepting a new type of Kingdom Hearts that isn't directly related to hearts

He must of found out the true power of the keyblade then. It also means that the keyblade is connected to memories as well since in one of the trailers he was showing that orb to Ven saying something along the lines of "getting it back" or something.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

He does indeed turn his keyblade into the orb, you don't even have to be paying that much attention to notice it.
maybe another kh think about it we have seen ti khs the heart of all worlds and the hearts of men,then why it cant be a new one the kh of memories

Because then, you know, it wouldn't be a Kingdom HEARTS.

Nameless

Can you post the link to that trailer?
I haven't seen it, but it sounds like Ven is losing his memories and thus his ability to wield (assuming the link between memories and the power of the keyblade). And by "getting it (his memories) back", he'll once again be able to wield...

C

Crossroads

I haven't seen it, but it sounds like Ven is losing his memories and thus his ability to wield (assuming the link between memories and the power of the keyblade). And by "getting it (his memories) back", he'll once again be able to wield...

I believe this is it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Well, Roxas has no memory, and he still succeeds at being able to wield a Keyblade.

Nameless

You have a point. The only sensible counter argument that I could make is that Roxas is a nobody whose power is based off of Sora (or Ven at this point) being a keyblade wielder.

However, there do seem to be quite a few connections that suggest the power of the keyblade is somehow related to memories.

Kairiangel

(The picture Rain posted on page 1) I knew there was something more to castle Oblivion and u posting this has stated there is more to it. As always you are one of the best KH posters. But yh to topic he may have a connection not neccicerily (sp) making the castle but may have been to the castle and also if I remember correctly Vexan said to Zexion that Xemnas was intereasted in castle Oblivion because of the room of Awakening may contain his other 'friend' so yh I don't think we've seen the end of that castle!

Last edited:
C

Crossroads

I certainly hope we see it again. It's one of the more interesting places in the KH universe.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
yes it would, the heart of memories,it makes sense to me

Then that wouldn't be a true Kingdom Hearts title. CoM made use of memories (seeing as it's also a part of the secondary title), even that was a part of the KH series.

Any name changes IE removing the "Kingdom" or "Hearts" from the title would make it a spin off and not a true addition to the series. Same as removing Sora from the plot point. And before you go and say that "Sora isn't a part of the main story in (insert new title here), he is a part of the games, just not directly.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
yes it would, the heart of memories,it makes sense to me

"Kingdom Hearts" as we know it is supposed to be a gathering of HEARTS. We have the Kingdom Hearts of the first game, the heart of all worlds (made of world's hearts, possibly the origin of all hearts in general), we have the one from the second game, the heart of all men (made by hearts of men). They were made of hearts. Not memories, not souls, hearts

I'm not denying such a gathering could exist, but if it's made of memories, it is not a kingdom hearts per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back