• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
No... Roxas would've joined after Larxene. marluxia joined before KH, I believe, though I'm not a hundred percent on it. I don't see why he wouldn't have, as he was already in charge of CO. I think there's at least a six month span between Marluxia's having joined the Organization and Roxas' birth.
Ya your right.

When Marluxia joined, right before Larxene joined. I dont think Xemnas is all that crazy.
fix'd

How do you know this?
Zexion asked Xigbar about recruiting members and Xigbar said we found one just the other day I think his name is Mar----- then he leaves that blank.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So then now that we've said there could be up to a six month gap...we got nowhere in determining timeframe.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
And that does what for these rooms regardless of the bluntness of the estimate? I kind of got lost and I think I'm even the person who brought it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back