• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

relentlessheart1

what if the new secret boss is actually a sentiment of all members of orgXIII except roxas??
think about it, maybe the eencounter in BBS isnt canon, but its existence is, like LS vs Sora in KH2Fm....
when a relatively strong being is destroyed or defeated, they might occassionally leave behind a remnant, and those are tghe sentiments....

what if the remnants of all members of ORGXIII all combined to form a new being, taht is behind that black coat.... That explains why the secret boss xan do attacks similar to some of the members, like sniping a bulletlike appendage , and utilizing clones... etc..

discuss and prove me wrong if i am :)s1keanureeves

Swordsaint

what if the new secret boss is actually a sentiment of all members of orgXIII except roxas??
think about it, maybe the eencounter in BBS isnt canon, but its existence is, like LS vs Sora in KH2Fm....
when a relatively strong being is destroyed or defeated, they might occassionally leave behind a remnant, and those are tghe sentiments....

what if the remnants of all members of ORGXIII all combined to form a new being, taht is behind that black coat.... That explains why the secret boss xan do attacks similar to some of the members, like sniping a bulletlike appendage , and utilizing clones... etc..

sora's battle with lingering sentiment is canon, at that point of the story. nomura has confirmed it, and has confirmed it for this fight to.

a quote of his very similar to "You don't think you can fight him at this point of the story but it happens"

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
a quote of his very similar to "You don't think you can fight him at this point of the story but it happens"
That's actually a poor translation. He says nothing of the sort.

But he has pretty much said that the fight is canon, as its a mystery that will be expanded upon later on.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That's actually a poor translation. He says nothing of the sort.

But he has pretty much said that the fight is canon, as its a mystery that will be expanded upon later on.

o_O
Are you sure? That was an official translation, with his translator at E3.

flurryflames

It wouldn't surprise me for a second, but it sounds pretty cool. They have an influence in this as we have seen. I already know some of the spoilers from the japanese and wonder what kind of changes could be for North America.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
think about it, maybe the eencounter in BBS isnt canon, but its existence is, like LS vs Sora in KH2Fm....[/QUOTE]Both the secret boss and LS have been confirmed as canon.
We honestly can't speak about such a process in generic or vague terms. We know specific examples, and only several varieties. Not enough to validate your claim.

Except this is happening in the past, before any of them became Nobodies. There's currently nothing in KH that allows time travel, so they can't just go back and coalesce into this boss either.

We can't exactly prove your wrong because none of us know enough. At the same time, you can't prove you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back