• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Terra be in The Realm Of Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

one sky

Awards
Website
revampthestatusquo.tumblr.com
I'm almost positive it's number as she says during the trailer "not even memories are safe from the darkness". Which makes me wonder if we just got the explanation as to why Aqua didn't stay with Mickey. They probably met up but Aqua was deluded by her own memories for so long that she thought Mickey was another hallucination and ran away or something, and thus why Mickey talks as if something sad separated him and Aqua.

I'd go as far as to say that Aqua was there so long by the time Mickey found her that she possibly attacked him thinking that he was an illusion. So he couldn't have brought her back even if he tried, at least not in that state.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
When Riku was possessed by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, wasn't he in the Realm of Darkness? because if he was, then Terra may have been in a similar situation in which he had a temporary means of being in The Realm of Darkness.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When Riku was possessed by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, wasn't he in the Realm of Darkness? because if he was, then Terra may have been in a similar situation in which he had a temporary means of being in The Realm of Darkness.

He was there because Ansem SoD explicitly banished Riku's heart to the RoD.
Master Xehanort tried to do the same to Terra in BBS' Final Episode, but it failed.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
wouldn't it be really cool of aqua was going through some sort of PTSD and the gang needed to get the real terra and ven to help her recover?

they'll probably just have SHENANIGANS and DISNEY MAGIC to fix everything of real personal growth tho.

Sorakh212

Awards
FAIR SPOILER WARNING!!! I saw an extended gameplay version of the trailer and it turns out that it's just an illusion or memory of Terra.
/END SPOILER WARNING!!!
To answer your question though as to the possibility of Terra being in the realm of darkness...hmm... I mean I suppose it's certainly possible especially if the implications from DDD are true, but honestly it seems rather unlikely imo.

George~

Website
steamcommunity.com
I honestly think it's just a projection of Terra or the RoD playing tricks with her memories. She says 'not even memories are safe from the darkness' so I just assumed that the Terra we see is some sort of trick. Also when she says 'im doing it again' makes me believe we're probably going to see some projection or Ven too. Maybe also some sort of boss fight where Terra turns against her to try and make her lose hope.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I honestly think it's just a projection of Terra or the RoD playing tricks with her memories. She says 'not even memories are safe from the darkness' so I just assumed that the Terra we see is some sort of trick. Also when she says 'im doing it again' makes me believe we're probably going to see some projection or Ven too. Maybe also some sort of boss fight where Terra turns against her to try and make her lose hope.
We already have the answer, thanks to the 0.2 Demo at E3.

radiantmemories

Well, just because Terra was intangible doesn't mean he isn't actually there. It could be just his heart or something. It's KH afterall. Nothing is ever straight forward, and things that appear to be clear sometimes have tricky twists to them. I bet that at the very least we find out what happened to Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back