• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could, Tifa, Leon, and Yuffie help!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugget

Nowhere for i am a Nugget and cant be found...
in the hades paradox cup, how in the world do you beat all 4 of them!?!? i got leons. hp ALL the way down to like 0 and i kept hitting him and he WOULDINT DIE!!!! and stupid tifa needs to burn in hell with her combos!!!! and damn you cloud for your stupid HIYA thing!!! and screw you Leon with your uber sword and your fireballs1!!! and you SUCK Yuffie with you pointy thing!!! ARGHH!!!!

so any tipson how to beat all 4 of them!?

R

Riku's Dawn

You kill em using a finishing move,so land a combo right after you have depleated all HP.

R

Riku's Dawn

Damage them with magic and glide around the ring till MP refills and continue using magic till one of them has HP gone and land a complete combo on them.

Dr. Stoopid

ya, it's cuz of finishing move requirement that berserk charge isn't a recommended ability for this. As for magic beating them, blizzaga is the spell of choice. They stand around the center of the ring like fools while you fly around the outside.

alchemist

this is what i did i waited until their hp was all down then i use sora's trinity limit as the finishing move and that's how i would beat them

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I recomend gliding around using magic to kill them in this order:Tifa, Leon,Cloud then Yuffie. Hope it helps. oh and land a finishing blow on them, cause its hard.

ordaXjn

uhh always take yuffie out first cuz she knows cure, and can cure the other fighters....most people dont know that, but her cure is just like yours....it has a heal radius

Xaryn

I suggest equipping Trinity Limit and the Ultima Weapon keyblade because it has MP Hastega. Glide aroud the edge of the ring and cast Thundaga until HP is 0, then finish with Trinity Limit; this works on Yuffie, Tifa, and Leon (Cloud is immune). Once you have finished off those three, then use Trinity Limit on Cloud until he dies.

Palomino

Hmmm... If we put Seph at about 7-8, Cloud, Leon, Yuffie and Tifa would be about... 11 :D Think of Sin Harvest - multiply it by four - remove the time limit to cancel it - you get the 49th level of Hades Paradox Cup...

EDIT: I CANNOT believe I'll dispute myself... The previous was written while I was on level 41 of the HP cup, and I have only heard about Cloud, Leon, Yuffie and Tifa fight from the walkthroughs that said it was impossible... I completed the cup. Personally, battles 41-47 were A LOT TOUGHER than the Famous Four Fight. My stats (If you thought I was upgraded like Robocop):

Level: 88
Strength: 69
Magic: 59
Defense: 70
Abilities (just the crucial ones): Glide, Air Combo Plus X 2, Combo Plus X 2, All of the combo and finisher moves upgrade (Aerial Finish 'n' stuff), MP Rage, Haste, Hastega - from Ultima... And so on.
Play level: Standard (I now you're gonna be pointing at me because of this, but many people play on this level, and I'm starting Proud soon, since I've beaten the game, and I don't think there will be much difference)

They were amazingly easy, and they fell down in this order: Tifa, Leon, Yuffie, Cloud. Just do this: Jump, do an aerial combo on Tifa, Glide, Thundaga or two, heal if you got hit by their combos (or caught in a sandwich between all four), and keep on doing this (change from Tifa to other characters or start with another, but don't start with Leon, he's got a mean range gunblade attack) 'till you have won. I didn't even use Trinity. Well, I've used it once, on Cloud, but as a finisher, and it takes their health down like crazy (at least Cloud's)... Kill Leon off with normal, ground combos, and Yuffie and Cloud the same way you did Tifa. Tifa's the easiest one to kill, mainly because: Leon just stands in the center, waving his sword, Yuffie teleports around, Cloud flies... Tifa runs. If you glide, you can easily kill her. When she attacks you with Final Heaven, just JUMP. Whenever they attack you, JUMP... It's pretty monotonous...
Like I said, battles 41-47 were way harder for me. Morning Stars, Living Bones, grrrrrr!!!!!!!! Don't worry about Hades, Herc will be there to help you.

Hope I've been a good enough help for you to beat the Famous Four Fight. Cheers, and enjoy the game the way I did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back