• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could we fight Nomura in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-SANtos

Awards
So, I saw this video of FFXV's Matsuda boss fight, and in the comments, someone said this:
sebastian orellano said:
i can figth vs tetsuya nomura armor in kh 3 ?

And this gave me the idea for this thread. So, now that real people being boss fights in a game is fair, eh, game, do you think there's a chance we can fight Nomura in KH3, or elsewhere in the future?

Zul

Awards
Easily one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen.

I imagine a Nomura fight would have Sora asking questions in the middle of the fight and Nomura's battle quotes being "use your imagination *laughs* ".

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i could see that...but in a three stage boss fight ala Xemnas.

first phase: Nomura faces you in his casual attire, using the kingdom key as his main weapon. about halfway in, he switches out his weapon for another keyblade at will just by snapping his fingers and can now transform them to their unique forms.

second phase: after dealing enough damage, Nomura his impresses by your strength, only to say he was just getting warmed up and snaps his fingers again,. this time summoning about a dozen keyblades that surround him (much like Noctis and his weapons). this is where things get little tricky as he can now use combo transformations with his keyblades and with about dozen keyblades, there are a lot of combos.

final form: if you manage to survive and best the second phase, Nomura will commend you for getting this far, but says this is were he gets serious (as if the second phase wasn't hard enough). here, he motions all twelve keyblades and has them stab himself, enveloping him in a sphere of light. the light disappears and in its place is Nomura in his own keyblade armor (imagine a combination of No Heart and Eraqus' armor). Nomura now goes on the offensive and hits you with everything he's got. this is more about surviving than beating him. eventually he'll trigger a Situational Command in which you can counter his attacks and send it right back at him.

if by some remote chance you manage to survive the third phase, Nomura changes back to normal, congratulating Sora for actually beating him, and comments that it has given him inspiration for the next saga. Casually, he walks away but not before giving Sora a new keychain and tells him that he looks forward for a rematch next time.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

They had the SE CEO as a bonus boss fight in FFXV's mystery episode thing, so I don't see why they couldn't do the same thing for KH3.

Caxinuld

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

They had the SE CEO as a bonus boss fight in FFXV's mystery episode thing, so I don't see why they couldn't do the same thing for KH3.

As much as I love this post, there's stuff I would personally tweak or add. Sequelitis could have a finisher that negates second chance or once more, but it can be countered with various methods. Since reaction commands aren't in KH3, there would need to be something else like using attraction flows or keyblade transformations to deal more damage & the battlefield should be made of various clips from the previous games like KH1 or Unchained X. There could even be interactive objects that can interfere with the boss battle like flying debris of Destiny Islands or the Door to Darkness smashing both Sora & Nomura. Also, when he activates Final Mix, he wears his outfit from his video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJcxAUgZD4w

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You have to unlock the tabata summon, during the fight he will replace nomura and be an incredibly average boss. You will beat him contently.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I already love this thread.

Another of Nomura's skills, fanservice.
Everything and everyone around you gets a Keyblade and/or a part of Xehanort, and when killed it just comes back instantly.
Paired with retcon, is one of Nomura's most devastating abilities.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
He has magic that keeps adding additional zippers and belts to your outfit, slowing you down and removing your invincibility frames (and dignity)

Muke

whatever
Awards
How about Walt Disney? I think it would be nice
though that's a crack-what if

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
How about Walt Disney? I think it would be nice
though that's a crack-what if

Ahhhh, Phantom Blot...
I love Phantom Blot (really popular here in Italy) and I hoped his introduction in games like Epic Mickey helped getting him in KH as well.
He's based on Walt Disney, was one of Mickey's most dangerous enemies, and at times is depicted as a pool of darkness. What else do we need?

DefiantHeart

Awards
Dang, I've been hoping to see something like this for ages. XD It has so much potential and possibilities to explore, irl figures with their prowess in the games they made. :3 Course Game Freak was one of the firsts to kinda do it...XD

He has magic that keeps adding additional zippers and belts to your outfit, slowing you down and removing your invincibility frames (and dignity)

Aw, come on... I love his zipper style. ^_^

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I'd rather have him as bonus party member. I mean think about it. Sora could make friends with KH God!

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Like I've always said, I can imagine Sora entering Kingdom Hearts and finding himself in a white-blank room (inspired by the Matrix). Once inside, he sees a suited Walt Disney with a cat on his lap (resembling Nomura). Walt then proceeds to inform Sora of how this is creation, and that he is merely his indirect offspring. Walt then says that he is displeased with Sora's form (but he likes his overly sized shoes) and that it is an affront to his image, and proceeds to eliminate the stain by transforming Nekomura-san (TM) into a giant monster.
Once the fight is over, Walt congratulates Sora, and asks if he would like to become his new pet. When Sora refuses, Walt smiles and says "It's kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt summons his trademark Keyblade and attacks Sora.
After winning the fight with all-mighty Walt, he tells Sora of how there must be a King for his Kingdom. You are then shown a picture of you...leading to KHIV.

Awards
I LOVE this idea. It would be amazing.

After we fight Nomura, we can have a boss showing up called "IGN" that maybe starts talking about how "it's been 10 years since KH2" and "everything since KH2 has been filler" and we can fight that boss with Nomura, the BBS trio, the Days trio, and the fight can end with "That's what we think of your crap IGN".

Just an idea I had. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back