• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could you do it?.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gene chaos

Lets say magically or technologically you were transported in your sleep, to an unknown faculty in your sleep. This happens to everyone and you all wake up at the same time to a voice that tells you that you will be teamed up and fight to the death.

You all be transported in a flash of light to rooms to meet your teams, where u get changed and acquire your weapons. When your sent out to battle would you fight the enemy to kill them so that you live or do you sit there and die. Mine you if neither fights then beast are sent to kill you.

Edit//Lastly the team to survive gets to go back home, all injures (excluding mental) are healed.

certain i asked another question similar to this were u lived or died though can't be sure with the forms reformat thing that happened. I want to see how will KHI answer to this, kill or be killed.

Last edited:
E

Eyesore

I'd kill. At that point, it's time for me to put my Ratchet & Clank training to work.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You're ALL wrong
Everyone knows you need to kamikaze to win that fight
.... wait

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Lets say magically or technologically you were transported in your sleep, to an unknown faculty in your sleep. This happens to everyone and you all wake up at the same time to a voice that tells you that you will be teamed up and fight to the death.

This reminds me a lot of that movie Gerard Butler did, Gamer.

I would rather sit and be killed; if I'm going to die there anyway, I'd rather die with a clean conscience.

BrightEyes

i'd find some way to be discrete, probably hide under a dead body in the background, and wait for everyone else to kill each other off.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I would quickly make an alliance with those who seem weak and like leaders, there are strenght in in numbers.

We would attempt to convince everyone to team up to take out the beasts and escape, creating an avenue to further paint my own image.

If not, we would crush those opposed to us and there are so many bs justifications I could use to my advantage.

Don't judge me.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i'd kill it be better than my current life.
and once i reached super sayian 3 no one would stop me!
muwhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah!

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Obviously I'd kill to protect myself. I would also have the ability to manipulate gravity and would really screw everyone up.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Dah, I would kill. No way in hell am I going to be killed in a deathmatch. Not the way to die in my opinion. I'll go Samurai Champloo on em!!

O

Oberon

If I ever had a fear, large animals attacking me would be the most fearsome. So I'd kill the shit out of everyone.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
never saw gamer wanted to but never got the chance, well good luck with the clean conscience thing.

It would appear I will need all the luck in the world if I were to wake up with members of KHI. These guys are ruthless!

I may have to change my mind and go all out crazy then...

gene chaos

It would appear I will need all the luck in the world if I were to wake up with members of KHI. These guys are ruthless!

I may have to change my mind and go all out crazy then...

ya, u see the true faces of KHI. though if its me i know i'll kill ya, won't bat an eye unless u died horribly or in a comedic fashion. though knowing me i probably set this up in some sort of time paradox sequence like thing.

but i got to say i theres more killers in here than i expected.

impart

Climb The Sky
id fight the beast.

but I guess that's not the question....

I dont think I could stomach killing someone
not unless I had good reason to think this person sholud die.

even if I fought and won,
then what?
juice and cookies?
im obviously not in a very good situation anyways
id just try to enjoy my last moments the best I can

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Survival Instinct. I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!

I might end up killing because of this. :( Though after all the fight I might have such a guilty mind that I'd go crazy.

Well...I have a feeling I'll die in the middle of the 'game' or whatever this thing is. I can imagine my death scene right now...

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Well...I have a feeling I'll die in the middle of the 'game' or whatever this thing is. I can imagine my death scene right now...

This is why it pays to be big. I would take a few tries to land something fatal. But, that beast does sound interesting so I'd probably get an alliance with some of the others to stop fighting until the beast comes out. Can you say "Boss Battle"? I know you can.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'd probably also end up trying to make futile peace. "No, stop! Wait, we don't have to die over this!" And then start crying or something. I'm such a wuss and emo girl. :mad:

But I want guns. If I could choose my weapons, I want guns. :D And my death scene will be so...scary. Whoever tries to tell me 'It'll be okay' or some lie like that will get scared by my death scene. >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back