• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could you still play online in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Guernsey

Awards
I had heard that you could still trade and battle the Pokemon DS games due to a feature in the game that still works even after all these years. I wonder if it this still applies to this game as well.

okhi12

Awards
If I remember well, the NDS 358/2 Days multiplayer didn't require wifi. It is local multiplayer, using the wireless connection between 2 or more NDS handhelds. The only requisite is that each NDS must be close to the other(s) because the wireless has a short range, just a few meters. It is similar to infrared or bluetooth connections, it will work forever as long as the DS is not damaged or malfunctioning.

Soldier

Awards
If I remember well, the NDS 358/2 Days multiplayer didn't require wifi. It is local multiplayer, using the wireless connection between 2 or more NDS handhelds. The only requisite is that each NDS must be close to the other(s) because the wireless has a short range, just a few meters. It is similar to infrared or bluetooth connections, it will work forever as long as the DS is not damaged or malfunctioning.
I was able to play a 4 man team in 358 days over 2. It requires you to be in the same location for local wireless, that to my knowledge will ALWAYS be around. So Pokemon games will allow you to trade locally, not wirelessly, and so will kingdom hearts.

Guernsey

Awards
Off topic but: for the Pokemon games do you mean just the local wireless stuff, or are there actually some old wifi features that still work somehow?

I read how some users were able to get the Mystery Gift Pokemon through Wifi or through some homebrew program. I think there was a video on it where the user found the secret through a fan made serve or something.

I was able to play a 4 man team in 358 days over 2. It requires you to be in the same location for local wireless, that to my knowledge will ALWAYS be around. So Pokemon games will allow you to trade locally, not wirelessly, and so will kingdom hearts.

So that is how it works for KH 358 Days?

Back