• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Countdown to the Holidays!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagayaki

Awards
Well, Christmas is coming up pretty fast, so I thought you might want to count down to it! Or, if you celebrate a different holiday during this season, maybe you can count down to that instead. I don't know what an Atheist like me would celebrate, so...maybe Scrooge Awareness Day? :/

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm counting down to good times with family and friends :3

I'm going to try to get everyone presents this year. I, for once, am in the giving spirit.

Caxinuld

Awards
One month until the next Organization 13 event begins in Unchained X.
9 more days until we can beat up Seifer.
12 more days until Christmas.
18 more days until New Years Eve.

I think I've covered the most important events here.

Last edited:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean, I celebrate Christmas, sure. But I also just so happen to have my birthday a week before. Having your birthday a week exactly before Christmas can be problematic tbh. Organising nights out in town is horrible, because it's so busy with work nights out.
So the 18th December is a date I need to set aside. But I also just happen to have a report due on the 16th, so I gotta work on that before I get to enjoy the next three weeks.

Rix

:)
Awards
I celebrate Christmas, but it has more to do with traditions rather than religion for both me and my family. We eat delicious food and spend time together as a family which is really nice. I love Christmas and I'm really looking forward to it :) It's not even two weeks left now :)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well, Christmas is coming up pretty fast, so I thought you might want to count down to it! Or, if you celebrate a different holiday during this season, maybe you can count down to that instead. I don't know what an Atheist like me would celebrate, so...maybe Scrooge Awareness Day? :/

I am waiting for Mheetu's present to get here and to save up enough money to get Christmas decorations. I already have an artifial Christmas tree from last year that I want to put up. I also gave my caregiver a present for her two daughters. She said they love it and that she is still going to wrap it up. Christmas decorations are expensive at Walmart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back