• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone else counting down until the NA KH2 release? I know I am, rofl my calendar has a bigggg red circle (Sharpie xD) around the 28th. What about you guys?

UnknownEnigma

Ha me too but starting march first it in the top it says 27 more days to kh2 then the next day the same less number of course then i have it circled in black and it says kh2 finally <bold big great comes out

Onite

ive got my countdown on my whiteboard, with pictures, days left, and how much money i have/need

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
... Background's too plain. XD Yay, an actual counter! .... and, no, i'm not counting down on anything. Just gonna check that site from now on.

Me: Come on..... come on....
Counter: 33 days.... 32 days..... 31 days..... 45 days.....
Me: Hey!
Counter: ..... 30........ years.....

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Marluxia Revenge said:
Anyone else counting down until the NA KH2 release? I know I am, rofl my calendar has a bigggg red circle (Sharpie xD) around the 28th. What about you guys?

I have done so. I made a calendar with the KH2 NA Boxart on it. Above the Box art it states "Kingdom Hearts II Countdown!" Below the box art is a calendar through Feb-March 2006. Each day, I make a X over each passing day.

Sorakeyblade1

1. My 3..no wait 4 harry potter calendars have march 28th marked in sora's kh2 colors...
  2. i made a countdown on my laptop that comes up every time i turn it on...

I'm planning on skipping skool that day. All who wish to join...copy this.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back