• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Cover Art for Utada Hikaru's Face My Fears single

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AayriSolassa

Re: Cover Art for Utada Hikaru's Face My Fears single

Pro tip - For some reason, iTunes UK doesn't have this, but I got my pre order from Amazon!

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence

Pro tip - For some reason, iTunes UK doesn't have this, but I got my pre order from Amazon!
I realised this as well. It's especially bizarre because Don't Think Twice and Chikai are both available to preview and buy, listed as part of the single, yet trying to view the page for the single itself ends up showing it as "currently unavailable in the UK Store."

Also, I'd love to have this artwork as a wall scroll.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Normua did a great job and the keyblades are really a nice touch. This needs to be a poster!

Last edited:

S.Gill17

Welp, I tried to preorder it so I could listen to it but no go. Getting it on iTunes grants me access to Chikai and Don't Think Twice, but Face My Fears is greyed out. Spotify only has Don't Think Twice at the moment. I really need to listen to the song but I don't think it's gonna happen until January 18th. I mean, I can deal with it, but it sucks that everyone's listening to the song and I can't. I'm in the UK as well if anyone's wondering. Might have to listen to the trailer until the 18th which is what I did with Don't Think Twice until I managed to get the full version this morning lol. Ah well, January 18th is gonna be a long time...

S.Gill17

Yeah I also noticed. I noticed Spotify only has Don't Think Twice as well, but literally only that one. Looks like we might actually have to wait until January 18th for Face My Fears unless it drops later in the week.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Both versions of "Face My Fears" will release January 18th. That has been known since the EP was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back