• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crack Theory for DDD (Interpret it anyway you like.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
The game is not out yet, but I’m calling it now: Sora and Riku were not actually taking the exam, that was data Sora and Riku and the real ones are trapped somewhere and in BbSv2, Aqua travels through the time space continuum to find the real ones so they can finally save Terra, Ven, Aqua, Axel, Roxas, Xion, Namine, and Ansem the Wise in Kingdom Hearts III.

or better yet. Aqua lives out v2. She gets out of the RoD, right? Well by then, since Sora and Riku are trapped, Xehanort in whatever the fuck form he is in has destroyed everything! so Aqua travels back in time with the help of Mysterious Figure to when Sora and Riku were trapped and swapped with the datas and has to fight Data Sora and Riku (because MX brainwashes them or some shit) as the last bosses of v2!! and so then, in KH3 you take the REAL MoM and finally save TVA, ARX, Namine and Ansem the Wise!!!1!

Last edited:

Able_Beard

Banned
Was gonna call crap...but now that I think about it, that does seem like something Nomura would do..and it would tie into the games easily..so I'm with Ham Master over here..

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol Hamster Lord...not bad...if that was you say is revealed at the end of DDD it would really make for a "shocking" ending...*ggg*

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
well didn't Nomura say this game was supposed to be shocking anyway?

he would do a cop out like that.

and I doubt it lycoris!! *runs to TARDIS*

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yep, he did say something along that way...so...

Watch out...Ethnic may call the Daleks, y'know. *ggg*

Rexy

Bronze Member
I think that is possible, but i think that if that do happen then it would be another character to help them, maybe Riku or Kairi... maybe thats why kairi is with Hayner Pence and Ollete in front of the Old Mansion

Relix

A traveler
Awards
This isn't out of Nomura's ballpark. He's so in love with his KH!Sora

State

Awards
4.jpg

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
lol is that nic cage seraph? and Rexy it has to be Aqua because v2 wouldn't make any sense if it weren't about her

also

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
SILENCE WILL FALL.

what if there's no sound in RoD and it's just an allusion and v2 isn't even canon.

Awards
The game is not out yet, but I’m calling it now: Sora and Riku were not actually taking the exam, that was data Sora and Riku and the real ones are trapped somewhere and in BbSv2, Aqua travels through the time space continuum to find the real ones so they can finally save Terra, Ven, Aqua, Axel, Roxas, Xion, Namine, and Ansem the Wise in Kingdom Hearts III.

Bear in mind that the MoM isn't supposed to take up the entire game, only a segment of it.
That said, it would seem kind of pointless to have data Sora and Riku take the MoM, especially when the real Sora and Riku (who, by the way, have much more experience) haven't even taken it yet.

I mean, Yen Sid wanted Mickey to summon the real Sora and Riku to take the MoM. Why would he have data copies take it instead? If, for example, I studied law for five years and then I suddenly disappeared, would it make sense to make a clone of myself who only studied for, say, two years to take the exam? The whole point is that it's cumulative, and that a data copy may not give you the same results as the actual person. Even if the real Sora and Riku were "trapped," it would be no time to give the data copies an exam.

Also-
Of course, Sora and Riku have to appear in their original Kingdom Hearts forms as part of the story. Nomura said that he’s considering having them appear in their current clothing at the start of the game, and change midway through.

Sora and Riku are changing clothes. What the entails, I'm not sure. Are they starting in their KH1 clothes and going to KH2 clothes? Vice versa? Are entirely new clothes going to be used? Does this include physical appearance (ie shifting Sora's appearance between KH1 and KH2)?
Whatever the case, it seems to suggest that it's the real Sora and Riku. It's highly unlikely that Data Sora and Riku would be capable of getting KH2 clothes or new clothes, since they are based on the KH1 journal.

Still, I guess I could see one option happening- KH2 Sora and Riku switching off with Data Sora and Riku, explaining the change in appearance. But even then there's a bunch of problems. Would Data Sora and Riku be in the data world? If so, how are those new worlds getting there? Would they be in the real world (this is presumably possible given the pouch in KH2 converting from data to the real thing)? If so... well, why? And how would dreams fit in?

It would just be too convoluted. Picture it: Data versions of Sora and Riku being converted from Jiminy's Journal into actual beings- and then going around diving into dreams. Not to mention, this would be, what, the third time Data Sora would have to be reminded of shit by Mickey?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
well I didn't think anyone would take this seriously, but a very interesting outlook on the subject Grass. what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back