• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaseykockroach

Awards
I saw that MK8 got to have its own thread, so I figured I could ignite a thread for the kart racer I’ve gotten hooked on.
My PSN username is kaseykockroach if anyone wants to los- I-I mean, uh, race me!

Sairol

By the way, this is my favorite game, but I have not played for a long time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If anyone needs any friend help with the Grand Prix, then feel free to add me. I’ve finished this one (Motorsport skin for Tawna!) so I’m always up for helping others out with some challenges

kaseykockroach

Awards
If anyone needs any friend help with the Grand Prix, then feel free to add me. I’ve finished this one (Motorsport skin for Tawna!) so I’m always up for helping others out with some challenges
Doggone it, you invited me right when I needed to go to bed. I stay up way too late succumbing to my love/addiction to this game. xD

Veevee

Awards
I'm thinking about buying the game, but I have a few questions first. I'd be nice if you would advise me :)
First of all, I only played Crash once, on my PS3 and couldn't really get into it. I thought the controls were wonky and dropped it, so I don't have a connection to the franchise. In terms of Fun racers, I played Sonic a little and every Mario Kart in existence and I'm generally fond of them. I've read that people are arguing about Crash being as soon as you get into it, it's rewarding-hard or unfair-hard. I'm not really into hard games where you bang your head 100 times against a wall and the 101st you don't mess it up and succeed, but I like a manageable challenge. So, these are my questions:

What do you think about the difficulty level? Can you enjoy the game without a deep emotional attachment to the characters / levels? Do you think it's worth buying for me?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Doggone it, you invited me right when I needed to go to bed. I stay up way too late succumbing to my love/addiction to this game. xD
Haha I got a request from you before I went to bed too one time. The other times I was in the middle of a cup for the daily and every time I tried to join it said you were in a race so I’m sorry we haven’t gotten to play yet!

kaseykockroach

Awards
No worries, mate! That’s how it is with different time zones and all. Invite me any time, I’m sure we’ll sync up eventually!

Back