• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDot

I loved the Crash Bandicoot games on playstation by NaughtyDog. i think the new Crash games suck! different game companies have created Crash games with no humour and bad gameplay. Ever since NaughtyDog finished makeing Crash it has never been the same, i am disapointed.
What are your views on this?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I stop playing the Crash Bandicoot games after Crash 3 and Crash Team Racing. They were fun back then, but the new ones haven't evolved with the rest of the genre.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The Very last one I played was the very first one for PS2 I think Twinsanity was okay cause it was trying to go back to the roots with the humor and all that Crash 3 was my fav one cause it had some of my fav levels on it like that futuristic city which was cool and the Arabian Nights thing and the temple levels those were cool

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
They were awesome when they first came out, but your right, they have been gong down hill, the last one i played was Crash 3
BTW: this also aplies to Spyro, i loved those games, but they were ruined to, so i gave up on them

Zophar

DatDot said:
I loved the Crash Bandicoot games on playstation by NaughtyDog. i think the new Crash games suck! different game companies have created Crash games with no humour and bad gameplay. Ever since NaughtyDog finished makeing Crash it has never been the same, i am disapointed.
What are your views on this?

I agree with you, Crash Bandicoot was a really awesome game series when Naughty Dog was making the games. But when they switched companies they got worse and they became really stupid. I think that Crash Bandicoot Warped was the best out of the series that Naughty Dog made.

DatDot

But what's it gonna be like if the Jak series is taken over by other game companies, i really hope this does not happen.

chrisp623

Crash Bandicoot 1-3 and Team Racing were awesome, but the one for PS2 (the one with the incredibly long loading screens) sucked. Has anyone played Crash Tag Team Racing yet?

TwilightGuardian

DatDot said:
But what's it gonna be like if the Jak series is taken over by other game companies, i really hope this does not happen.

Same here, Jak would become as crap as Crash now is.

DatDot

Lets hope Jak will not be created by another game company, i'd be pi*sed of if the next Jak game was made by a new small sweedish game industry..

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
DatDot said:
Lets hope Jak will not be created by another game company, i'd be pi*sed of if the next Jak game was made by a new small sweedish game industry..

Those damned Swedes. They ruin everything. By the way, it would be a "small Swedish game company".

What about Jak X? I haven't been paying much attention to it. Who developed it?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Square Ninja said:
Those damned Swedes. They ruin everything. By the way, it would be a "small Swedish game company".

What about Jak X? I haven't been paying much attention to it. Who developed it?
Naughty dog developed it don't worry about jakx i'm worried about daxter psp they said it's developed by ''a ready at dawn game'': you know what it didn't say a naughty dog game like the other jak series for the game!

sora510

I wasn't a huge crash fan, but they were fun to play on the playstion. Naughty Dog got me with Jak and Daxter, they better not do them like they did crash or there might be a war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back