• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crayon Shin-Chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obito

Awards
This is a thread about crayon Shin-Chan or the American version Shin Chan! I want to know your thoughts on it if you like it, or if you hate it.........I myself have found it amusing the stupidness of shin and his mom

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Shin-Chan is one of the most awesome shows ever. Who cannot love the mouths of 5 year olds and the ass dance as well as mr elephant?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's pretty good I guess. Don't get to see it a whole lot, but I like to watch it when I see it. The typhoon episode was the funniest I've seen yet.

Obito

Awards
yea that was my favorite episode too lol in my book shin chan rulez

Blue

home is where the heart is
I've only seen a few episodes,but from what I've seen it was pretty amusing,and very funny. :)

Azerty

It's actually pretty funny if you give it a chance. My favorite episode is the one where Happy Bunny comes "alive".

HB: "What am I?!?!?!"
Penny: "A...bunny..."
HB: "THAT'S RIGHT!!! A BUNNY!!! A MOTHERF*CKING BUNNY!!!"

xD

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I swear whoever doesnt love this show is a terrorist. This show is awesome. The one kid show that isnt for any kids.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
You know, I used to completely despise this show. Now, I kinda-sorta like it, but still hate it... And yes, the stupidity can be quite amusing at times. ^^

"Hey mom, do butterflies fart?"
^Not sure if that was the quote exactly (As I was only half-listening when Shin said it.), but it is one of the best in the show.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I love the part where Crazy girl and well the bunny girl are trying to get Shin to be their husband. That was just hilarious. "We can go into the bedroom where i will scream for awhile" XD classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back