• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crazy Stupid Evil Darkness Group

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
hello. join the Crazy Stupid Evil Darkness Group. come and distroy the worlds with me totaldarkness1_1 and Rikusgrl and some other members. MWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. ha ha ha. if u want 2 join post a message and me or Rikugrl will giv u sum questions 4 a test. if u pass u will be a member.(every1 usally passes) SO JOIN THE GROUP!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA. sorry other side talking. BUT JOIN THE GROUP!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
totally dudes!! join the group it's easy!! i am the yoshi that makes the sigs for the group(lookit that sig above my post!!! kabaam!!!) and if you join, i get to make you one('sdarn right! i enjoy making sigs!!) so get a free sig, distroy the world, just lose it!! >)

Uh.......i cant believe im doing this -__-'but whatever........ i will help you all in your destroying the worlds........... That is......if you let me help ^_^

Elphaba_1

Author
I AM NO.1!! the reason totaldarkness1_1 and I made up this group is because we all want to destroy the world, and our job is to plan how to destroy the world. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! JOIN US AND DESTROY THE WORLD WITH ME!!!!!!

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Does destroying worlds give you joy? What about the people who actually live there? IT doesn't bring them joy. Besides, I am a Lone Black Knight, so I will not take any part in this. But, I will probably be banned for no apparent reason, because you are probably Mods who are in disguise and wants to people to join their group. Oh well... I might get banned for a stupid reason anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back